BLACK TEAM WEEK 9!!!

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    shuntae-love the dress! i can't wait for my first "little black dress"

sam- i just noticed your ticker...only 12 lbs to go? woo hoo!!

have a great day black team!

:heart:

Thanks. It's 12 till 160 then another 12 after that. I thought if I break it up it might make it feel like it's not so much! :laugh:

but 24 pounds to go isn't so bad either
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    shuntae-love the dress! i can't wait for my first "little black dress"

sam- i just noticed your ticker...only 12 lbs to go? woo hoo!!

have a great day black team!

:heart:

Thanks. It's 12 till 160 then another 12 after that. I thought if I break it up it might make it feel like it's not so much! :laugh:

but 24 pounds to go isn't so bad either

I agree sam, your picture looks so cute
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Oh sure-- NOW he cuts down the wheat--

couldn't have done it before my poison ivy--

:grumble: :grumble:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hi Black Team!!

Its going to be busy around here for a few days. Big day I mentioned a week or so ago is tomorrow. Its about time all this was taken care of. Then its rest, relax and rehab. Have a good one!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday friends.

Last chance workout anyone?
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone

Just got done with the walk run with my kids, everything was great till the stroller broke down and I had to carry my 4 year old thats ok that just let me know that I dont want to gain the 36 pounds that she weighs back I was wore out., much less the 120 pounds i have lost.

What an eye opener!!! Sometimes i say well i havent done much but after carrying her 36 pounds 120 is ALOT

Sam- hope school gets out fast for you, i am ready for mine to start

shuntae- that dress looked great

Lori and anna, if you are like me you only go on vacation every once in a while, you gotta enjoy yourself then jump back on when your in the element, so welcome back and get back on

Batman- you have been quiet on here lately

Beth, have you gotten your dress yet?

Renea- Good morning and thanks for encourging my kids my 11 year old read it and was glaoting.

Well off to get my friends baby

We went 5 miles today and burned 500 calories

i havent' gotten it yet, and i' m starting to get a little antsy :grumble: although i did find 2 summer dresses at the gap the other day, so i can play dress up with those in the meantime :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Harley and I took our walk today. But since we've been walking so much lately, my legs were sore so I cut it short. I didn't want to keep walking if i wasn't able to really push it. I also need to get new shoes. I just have Skechers. I want to get walking or running shoes because my toes are starting to hurt and I'm getting a blister. I don't want sore feet to stop me from taking our (almost) daily walks.

Dave is still on the other side of PA. Yesterday he ran up the Rocky stairs. He called me when he was done. I asked if he did the fist pump too. He said no, he would've if I'd been there but he didn't want to look like a dork by himself. :laugh:

Harley and I are going to my mom's tonight to make supper. Usually when we eat with my mom we go out because my grandparents live with my parents and my mom likes a break from being a short-order cook sometimes. So I'm gonna cook at my mom's house. We're having chicken breasts cooked in olive oil with some Omaha Steak seasoning and some asparagus with a little salt and pepper. Mmm.

I gotta go and hurry to get a shower in before Harley wakes up from her nap. She has not been napping well at all lately. :grumble:

Laters! :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Harley and I took our walk today. But since we've been walking so much lately, my legs were sore so I cut it short. I didn't want to keep walking if i wasn't able to really push it. I also need to get new shoes. I just have Skechers. I want to get walking or running shoes because my toes are starting to hurt and I'm getting a blister. I don't want sore feet to stop me from taking our (almost) daily walks.

Dave is still on the other side of PA. Yesterday he ran up the Rocky stairs. He called me when he was done. I asked if he did the fist pump too. He said no, he would've if I'd been there but he didn't want to look like a dork by himself. :laugh:

Harley and I are going to my mom's tonight to make supper. Usually when we eat with my mom we go out because my grandparents live with my parents and my mom likes a break from being a short-order cook sometimes. So I'm gonna cook at my mom's house. We're having chicken breasts cooked in olive oil with some Omaha Steak seasoning and some asparagus with a little salt and pepper. Mmm.

I gotta go and hurry to get a shower in before Harley wakes up from her nap. She has not been napping well at all lately. :grumble:

Laters! :flowerforyou:

Sorry Harley is not sleeping well
  • Marla64
    Options
    Happy Tuesday friends.

Last chance workout anyone?

Fartlek, baby, fartlek !!!

Did 43 minutes of Turbo Jam last night-- wow, am I sore.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Hey all, finally back home. It was a great vacation, great to get away, but home sweet home. Although, I just realized I have to cook again after a 2 week break! :grumble:

Sam- I am not weighing tomorrow and I was without my scale last week. For now, just use my last weight I reported for those 2 weeks. I refuse to weigh in the day after I got back from a two week vacation. I will weigh in next week and take full responsibility for whatever that number may be. In the meantime, tomorrow is back on track!

I enjoyed myself more once I stopped stressing over the thought of gaining an ounce while I was gone. I pretty much threw in the towel and said whatever the last few days. I even drank a Chick-Fil-A milkshake today and those things are the devil. I watch pretty closely most of the time, I'm not far from my goal weight and well.... whatever! It is what is it. If I can't screw up and enjoy it every once in a while, I can't do this for the rest of my life.

I actually thought at one point I'm almost glad I didn't hit my 'magic 140's number' I was going for. It would be depressing to see it gone so quickly! :laugh: I will hit it though. Soon! We are going back to Pennsylvania in 3 weeks (thinking of the drive again makes me want to binge eat right now!) for DH's 20 year reunion and to reclaim my precious babies from their dad. Then after that we are going to Disney toward the end of September.

I guess with all these things ahead, I need to really do good in between. Glad to have my team here!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    you crazy azz people got me really wanting to run. So today I did an hour on the treadmill at 3.5-4.5 and actually jogged 2 sets of 5 minutes each.

I was almost...........ALMOST enjoying it!!

Watch out..........I will be coming up to run in the 5k with y'all!!

:smokin:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    you crazy azz people got me really wanting to run. So today I did an hour on the treadmill at 3.5-4.5 and actually jogged 2 sets of 5 minutes each.

Yes do it! do it! do it! C25K I tell ya! It works!

Anyhoo, just checkin in before I head out for my last chance work out. Welcome back lori. Don't sweat the vacation I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Now we get back to business!

:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options

Oh Jeannie !!!

That's awesome-- remember heel, toe, heel, toe--

And no flip-flops-- :noway:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Oh Jeannie !!!

dont think I wasn't thinking of you specifically...heel toe....heel toe... :smokin:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Hey all, finally back home. It was a great vacation, great to get away, but home sweet home. Although, I just realized I have to cook again after a 2 week break! :grumble:

Sam- I am not weighing tomorrow and I was without my scale last week. For now, just use my last weight I reported for those 2 weeks. I refuse to weigh in the day after I got back from a two week vacation. I will weigh in next week and take full responsibility for whatever that number may be. In the meantime, tomorrow is back on track!

I enjoyed myself more once I stopped stressing over the thought of gaining an ounce while I was gone. I pretty much threw in the towel and said whatever the last few days. I even drank a Chick-Fil-A milkshake today and those things are the devil. I watch pretty closely most of the time, I'm not far from my goal weight and well.... whatever! It is what is it. If I can't screw up and enjoy it every once in a while, I can't do this for the rest of my life.

I actually thought at one point I'm almost glad I didn't hit my 'magic 140's number' I was going for. It would be depressing to see it gone so quickly! :laugh: I will hit it though. Soon! We are going back to Pennsylvania in 3 weeks (thinking of the drive again makes me want to binge eat right now!) for DH's 20 year reunion and to reclaim my precious babies from their dad. Then after that we are going to Disney toward the end of September.

I guess with all these things ahead, I need to really do good in between. Glad to have my team here!

lori- how tall are you? i just noticed that you and i had the same starting weight, and i think you're one pound less than me right now, but i sure as heck don't look that thin!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I :heart: Chick Fil A milkshakes. Haven't had one in over a year, but I could skip my birthday cake at work for that. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options

Oh Jeannie !!!

dont think I wasn't thinking of you specifically...heel toe....heel toe... :smokin:
    Awesome, my friend--

Just did my fartleks and ran some races with my kids and hubs. My left quad has been givin' me some trouble since pushing my son's car last week and tried to tighten up towards the end-- so, I bagged it a bit earlier than I did last week. Still got some good running in.

Had a long walk with the kids before that, so it'll have to do for now.

Hope you all had a great day-- I haven't had a chance to breathe-- busy, busy day--

Love to all-- keep those successes coming, my friends-- we're doing wonderful things here !!!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening ya'll!! Hope everyone is having a great day! I spent my whole evening on the lake, enjoying the sunshine and a great friend, oh yea and peace and quiet! We laid out in the sun on floats and did some swimming too. Good luck to everyone at weigh in tomorrow!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Beth- I'm 5'5"

Shuntae- what is there not to love about a chick-fil-a milkshake? Other than the price I guess. I haven't had one since probably August last year either. It was good. I put it in the same category as crack- once you've started, your hooked and can't stop. I avoid Chick-Fil-A, I know the milkshakes will call my name.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    There are milkshakes at chick-fil-a???? OMG I've been missing out!!!

Oh wait....I have to count calories :grumble: :tongue:

Lori - I don't blame you. I refused to weigh myself during and after my vacation. It was a lot less stressful to me that way. Besides, you look great!

Renae - sounds like a great time.

Marla - can you someday explain to me about fartleks? :smile:

Hope everyone has a great night!