Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options
A FB status update that I just copied on to here: It has not been edited at all....

"Totally just passed a kidney stone...wasn't feeling right today...surprise!!"

OMG! Really??? WHY would you post that?! People have no privacy anymore.

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    OMFG!! WTF!! Seriously?? Who cares??
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't see how that status is that big of a shocker or invasion of privacy. Guess I've just seen WAY worse...
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.
  • treasa327
    treasa327 Posts: 8
    Options
    it could have been worse - their spouse could have posted it or there could have been pictures.........lol
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.
    ^^^^^
    this
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery. Seriously, aren't you a little busy right now? Or the constant updates about their children's bowel movements, pee AKA potty training routine. No one need to know every detail of your life. If you feel yourself posting every detail; you probably need to get a life.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options

^ Yep.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I took a fantastic dump this morning. I highly recommend it.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My pee was too yellow this morning. I didn't drink quite enough water yesterday, I guess.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I passed a 5 pound **** last night.....
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i posted about a weekend long bate-fest today. On someone else's wall. :flowerforyou:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I find TMI helps to edit your friends list. Mines still over 550... I'm doing something wrong. :(
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I need to shave my privates again
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Um... so? if you don't like what they post, defriend them... honestly they can post what they want, its THEIR facebook page.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Good for you...There's no excuse for poor manscaping...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I shave mine every day.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My pee was too yellow this morning. I didn't drink quite enough water yesterday, I guess.

Mine is neon yellow often......Apparently it's my vitamins.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I shave mine every day.
    wow....that's dedication
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    A FB status update that I just copied on to here: It has not been edited at all....

"Totally just passed a kidney stone...wasn't feeling right today...surprise!!"

OMG! Really??? WHY would you post that?! People have no privacy anymore.

Here is the thing. They have all of the privacy they want and they are not invading the privacy of anyone else.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    The kidney stone passing is pretty mild compared to some of my friends status'. I have one friend that updates his status every time he has a large poop... so basically at least once a day.. I know the size the colour and the smell... I think its funny.

I also have been known to post ridiculous TMI status... I figure if someone doesn't want to read it they can delete me.