Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I saw a deer gove birth n I ate the placenta
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:

You can log that?????????????

really? can you? I want to know....

:laugh: just log it as "cardio" nobody wants to know.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

you weren't the father, right?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Did you log it properly?
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery.

i actually blogged "live" during the last time i was in labor. it really, really helped me focus on something else besides the intense pain (i delivered all 3 babies naturally). to each their own, right?

Definitely to each their own and I'm glad it helped you through your pain. However I don't need descriptions on how your lady parts are feeling/tearing etc. I just don't think FB would be a priority of mine during such an important, family time.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

you weren't the father, right?
    No....I was the uncle
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    One of my fb friends posted a picture of his colonoscopy. Really? That's a little intimate, don't you think?
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't like to see 3d sonogram pictures of peoples babies.
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.

Exactly my thoughts?!...

Actually, it makes me wonder why am I replying to this. We all need to get a life.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    One of my fb friends posted a picture of his colonoscopy. Really? That's a little intimate, don't you think?

That's a journey I would not want to take...
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I hate, hate, hate it when parents post updates about their kid's potty training. I REALLY don't need to know that your kid did a big poop in the potty three days in a row.
    One gal posted birth pictures and one was the baby as it came out of her vagina. Why she thought it was a good idea to show her vagina off to the Facebook world is beyond me.
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You think that's bad ??? This was written by my cousin just last week, I'm not kidding you ----

"Well aunt flow came and that sucks so I can't love on my man in my Special way"

SERIOUSLY. WTF!!!

You tell her to get back in the action and earn those red wings?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BwaHhahahaha

I haven't heard that expression "Red Wing's" in a long time....goes in the territory with( "OTR.) (on The Rag.")
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    honestly, folks on these forums asking if their crap actually weighs 3 lbs and that makes you worry?:smile:
  • surgesilk
    surgesilk Posts: 92
    Options
    So you are complaining that someone updated that but you think its worthy of telling everyone else about....hmmm...the wheels on the bus go round and round....
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:

You can log that?????????????

really? can you? I want to know....

:laugh: just log it as "cardio" nobody wants to know.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ YOU CANNOT LOG THIS..this is something you do everyday, THEREFORE, no exercise...just normal routine day...LOL!!
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I need to shave my privates again

Good for you...There's no excuse for poor manscaping...

LOL...you said "manscaping"!!!

Great word!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I hate, hate, hate it when parents post updates about their kid's potty training. I REALLY don't need to know that your kid did a big poop in the potty three days in a row.
    One gal posted birth pictures and one was the baby as it came out of her vagina. Why she thought it was a good idea to show her vagina off to the Facebook world is beyond me.

Maybe she was trying to trim her friend list & didn't want to be mean and outright delete people...so she posted that & waited to see who de-friended her...
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.

lol Amen~!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    To whoever passed the stone: Congratulations!~ Feel better
  • surgesilk
    surgesilk Posts: 92
    Options
    I took a fantastic dump this morning. I highly recommend it.
    I highly recommend his dumps as well.