Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options

Replies

• cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've seen worse unfortunately. Like the mom of 5 who posted a paragraph in detail about how her kid who was in bed with her just snotted all over her. Really?
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:

You can log that?????????????

really? can you? I want to know....

:laugh: just log it as "cardio" nobody wants to know.
    Hehe, most peepz I know log it as "cleaning" - apparently...
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:

And would you get the calories burned from a HRM? I mean, that's not in the MFP database, right? :huh:

Im just wondering how long it took him! By the calorie not long at all...lol
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I need to shave my privates again
    I shave mine every day.

EVERYDAY? My BF would fall in-love with you right away. Since we are all TMI'ing - I'm a twice a week kinda gal.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have seen worst , trust me LOL
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery. Seriously, aren't you a little busy right now? Or the constant updates about their children's bowel movements, pee AKA potty training routine. No one need to know every detail of your life. If you feel yourself posting every detail; you probably need to get a life.

I have a couple friends who tend to do this.

I have two kids and I never post about that kind of stuff. Hell *I* don't really want to know about their bowel movements but I have no choice, haha.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I shave mine every day.
    EVERYDAY? My BF would fall in-love with you right away. Since we are all TMI'ing - I'm a twice a week kinda gal.
    Yes, every day. It helps keep things smooth, plus it eliminates any razor burn issues.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I took a fantastic dump this morning. I highly recommend it.
    I highly recommend his dumps as well.

LMAO
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I shave mine every day.
    Yes, every day. It helps keep things smooth, plus it eliminates any razor burn issues.

I have to remember a shaver tomorrow morning (and every other morning). I hate burn issues - very unattractive.
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options

Hehe, most peepz I know log it as "cleaning" - apparently...

Now every time someone posts their cardio and it's cleaning I'm going to wonder what they were really doing.
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    I think any foot fetishist would be terrified by meeting me. So many nasty blisters.
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    this whole thread made me lol
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    The one that drives me nuts, especially since joining MFP, is the one friend that posts every detail of every food they eat, and 90% is crap. Slurpees and energy drinks every day. Chips all the time. You know. And you know their kids are eating the same. Makes me want to scream. Defriended so as not to cause a fight.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ YOU CANNOT LOG THIS..this is something you do everyday, THEREFORE, no exercise...just normal routine day...LOL!!

Does that mean I need to change my activity level from Sedentary? :embarassed:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend his dumps as well.

Um, why do u recommend my dumps.?
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine, was writing that she was in the hospital about to give birth. I was shocked.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options

pictures or it didn't happen!

edited to add: of COURSE someone up thread already said this!!! I posted before finishing the thread. :bigsmile:
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones a a b!tch to pass! I think it's pretty newsworthy!

TMI disclaimer: for Mother's Day I stayed in bed laboring 2 stones. I should get them set in a ring. Are we friends on FB? :huh:

Shiiiit! Last summer I had a 14mm stone. Took the kids to the zoo and walked around for 2 hours having an attack. 1 stent, 1 lithotripsy, 1 scope and 3 weeks later, I was feeling much better. I passed one about 4 years ago--still had trace blood in my urine a month later.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones a a b!tch to pass! I think it's pretty newsworthy!

TMI disclaimer: for Mother's Day I stayed in bed laboring 2 stones. I should get them set in a ring. Are we friends on FB? :huh:

Shiiiit! Last summer I had a 14mm stone. Took the kids to the zoo and walked around for 2 hours having an attack. 1 stent, 1 lithotripsy, 1 scope and 3 weeks later, I was feeling much better. I passed one about 4 years ago--still had trace blood in my urine a month later.

Those sound so awful! For a straight up freak out factor, here's this: a friend of mine is prone to tear duct stones and passes stones through her damn tear ducts every so often! AGGH! I should mention to her that she could set them into a ring... she does make jewelry!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I love how the fact that a thread that started with twohungariangirls (and a cup?) complaining about someone posting TMI has turned into literally a bunch of poo flinging.