Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options

Replies

• rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    haha nice thread
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    OMG! Really??? WHY would you post that?! People have no privacy anymore.

um. "people have no privacy anymore"? that doesn't make sense. That person didn't put someone else's private info in there - it was his/her own update. are you trying to say people don't keep things private anymore?

and like everyone else has said - you must not get out much if you think THAT is a "OMG!" private comment.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I also hate the ones where people post about booty calls or periods. NO ONE CARES!!
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery. Seriously, aren't you a little busy right now? Or the constant updates about their children's bowel movements, pee AKA potty training routine. No one need to know every detail of your life. If you feel yourself posting every detail; you probably need to get a life.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I just want to know more details. Like, how big was it, what color was it, did you save it!
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You think that's bad ??? This was written by my cousin just last week, I'm not kidding you ----

"Well aunt flow came and that sucks so I can't love on my man in my Special way"

SERIOUSLY. WTF!!!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I love that people are being open about stuff! :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I care. I would like to hear more about people's booty calls.
    Thank you!! I also hate the ones where people post about booty calls or periods. NO ONE CARES!!
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery. Seriously, aren't you a little busy right now? Or the constant updates about their children's bowel movements, pee AKA potty training routine. No one need to know every detail of your life. If you feel yourself posting every detail; you probably need to get a life.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery.

i actually blogged "live" during the last time i was in labor. it really, really helped me focus on something else besides the intense pain (i delivered all 3 babies naturally). to each their own, right?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You think that's bad ??? This was written by my cousin just last week, I'm not kidding you ----

"Well aunt flow came and that sucks so I can't love on my man in my Special way"

SERIOUSLY. WTF!!!

You tell her to get back in the action and earn those red wings?
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    A FB status update that I just copied on to here: It has not been edited at all....

"Totally just passed a kidney stone...wasn't feeling right today...surprise!!"

I guess I'd be the kind of weirdo to reply with "Pics or it didn't happen."

:flowerforyou:
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    How's about the ones talking about sex, like, "burned 39 calories masturbating manually". Dude... REALLY???? :noway:

You can log that?????????????
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options

SERIOUSLY. WTF!!!

You tell her to get back in the action and earn those red wings?

Red wings.. hahahahahahah! I've only heard one other person talk about that before.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    A FB status update that I just copied on to here: It has not been edited at all....

"Totally just passed a kidney stone...wasn't feeling right today...surprise!!"

I guess I'd be the kind of weirdo to reply with "Pics or it didn't happen."

:flowerforyou:

You and me both lol
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Want me, to update you color of my pee? I would totally do that
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    What I don't really understand is why you would copy it, paste it, and post it here.

This.

Seriously! I opened this hoping for something good. Like a post about poop.
    We all have asinine things in our feed - it's not like a kidney stone is really TMI.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    The ones that do it for me; as in you're now deleted; are the girls who post every detail of their labor and delivery.

i actually blogged "live" during the last time i was in labor. it really, really helped me focus on something else besides the intense pain (i delivered all 3 babies naturally). to each their own, right?

I have a friend who tweeted the entire time she was in labour... not only did it take her mind off of it but she could go back in a few days and get all the information she needed for her actual baby blog.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

My 3 were c-sections. I so bad wanted to post the video. Laser scalpels are cool!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Now you all make me reconsider posting my new NSV: I went down a cup size in the boobage department!

Yay for me! Husband is now seriously depressed, thinking I'm wilting away .....

Dude, really.... there's more than enough to go around....
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

I didn't blog, but I kept my fb updated for my last labor because I'm in Hawai'i, and all our friends/family are in East Coast Canada and Michigan. And it was 1am.....and like you said, it helped keep me focused on something other than the pain. I like reading about other peoples birthing experiences.