nurses and nursing students!

Options
12346»

Replies

• randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats on passing NCLEX. I think that I gained roughly 40 pounds in nursing school. I have been a nurse for about a year and a half and just recently starting getting serious about losing weight. Best of luck job hunting, where I live if you have a BSN it is a lot easier to find a job.
  • bporter30080
    Options
    YAY so happy i found this thread! I'm also a nursing student c/o (not complaining of lol nursing humor) 2013, one year to go! I'm interested in either ER or ICU in particular NICU. Ultimate goal is Nurse anesthetist or Nurse practioner...still deciding. Also want to get some travel nujrsing in if time permits. I would love to chat with as many nurses as i can on here, your knowledge and wisdom is much need!
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Nursing student right here! ;) I will graduate in 2013 and I hate to read... Haha! I would love to talk with you guys!! Add me!
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    Not a nurse yet, Still going through PRE- RECs. Its difficult to juggling studying and exercising Plus a child...I don't know how some of you do it, and I'm not even in the Nursing part yet! NEED more intelligent friends like you guys hahahaha :)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Im a student too, part time in my second year - so still doing first year subjects. I hope to go full time next year though - as a mature age student its going to be a steep learning curve (the lack of money hehe!!)

I hate the reading but love the prac stuff.
  • Melaniemom4
    Options
    Hello to all! Just into my 3rd week. Feel good. Plan to print out last weeks dietary intake and check how I did nutritionally. Would have been my weigh in day but plan to use the same scale (the one on my floor at the hospital but am off for a week so will wait. Don't want to get excited if great loss but simply different scale or let down unnecessarily. I have approximately 125 pounds to loose so need to be steadfast. Happy 4th to everyone! Stay strong! Let's get healthy!