TIRED..PLATEAUD...SCALE NOT MOVING !!!FOUND MY ANSWER !!!!

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2BeHealthy4Life
    Options
    Good info and glad you shared. My husband even said how do you loose weight when you are always eating lol But its because I eat 6 small mini meals all through out the day. Keeps the metabolism on fire. Kinda of like a camp fire, gotta feed it small pieces of wood to keep it going! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Reply ...I do the same thing and my husband says the same thing. This made laugh... Great analogy...
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I don't know, what would work better for me. 3 bigger meals or 5 smaller. But since the weightloss is so so slow with the 3 meals, I will give it a try with the 5 small ones.
  • 2BeHealthy4Life
    Options
    I don't know, what would work better for me. 3 bigger meals or 5 smaller. But since the weightloss is so so slow with the 3 meals, I will give it a try with the 5 small ones.

Try them both...
  • 2BeHealthy4Life
    Options
    Mfp has locked part one of this thread after reaching 500 comments. Therefore its not useful without the entire thread. ...Im officially closing it !!!!!!!
  • moosmumma
    moosmumma Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi. Just an update. This thing really works!! It's been just over a month now and the weight is starting to come off again. I spent 2 months looking at 68 kg on the scales so came to MFP for inspiration. Found this thread and thought I'd give it a go. I worked out that I need to be eating around 1900 cals. I have been getting that thereabouts and now am looking at 65kg on the scales. Woohoo!!! I don't feel hungry all the time either. I don't exercise any more than I did before. Am very pleased.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I chickened out but now after being plateaued and even gaining I'm going to commit to it.