I reached my goal!!! Pic posted =)

Options

Replies

• miniragtop
    miniragtop Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ! What was the 3rd key item? Inbox me please...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    What was the 3rd thing you did? Inbox me, please.
  • avecviolet
    avecviolet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can't wait until i can do the same. I'll message you about the third thing... gotta know how you did it!
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to know too...inbox me please :)
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ! What was the 3rd key item? Inbox me please...

inboxed you! =)
  • khedl85
    Options
    I'd really like to know too...inbox me please :)

inboxed you too and everyone that asked above you =)

good luck!!! I wish you the best!!
  • 25andfit
    25andfit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats!!
  • rosserkd
    rosserkd Posts: 3
    Options
    Ok I'm dying to know the 3rd key too!!! :-) And congrats that's awesome!! Had a baby LAST year who is 16 months old but have had a HARD time losing all the weight I gained even though its been so long!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    amazing! congrats!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!
  • Katherton5
    Katherton5 Posts: 2
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! All of your hard work has paid off for you. Now keep up the great work and maintain your weight loss. That is probably the hardest part. Only wishes for continued success for you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome how little time it took you to loose it!! May I ask what you did and didn't do?

In the beginning I did calorie counting, working out, and watched what I ate. at the end...I added a 3rd key item..that sped the process up. Most have a lot to say about what I did, its all natural, and helped me, but I tend not to say because of it being a highly sensitive subject. But I can say 100% without the 3rd key item...theres no way in the world Id be at this point so soon.

Im willing to message you about it...but Im not about to start a throw down argument on my success post lol

I'd love to know what your 3rd Key Item was!! :) I'm just starting out, but am definitely interested in ways to improve! Thanks!
  • khedl85
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! All of your hard work has paid off for you. Now keep up the great work and maintain your weight loss. That is probably the hardest part. Only wishes for continued success for you!!!!:flowerforyou:

thank you!! such a wonderful thing to say!!!

I wish all the best for you and your goals!!!!
  • rmarkus
    rmarkus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am also 5'9 and I weight 169. I have tried for 6 months, I continue to fall off the bandwagon. I will start out really good and the second I get stressed at work or with my kids, I eat. Can you please give me some advice because you were almost identical to my measurements. I could really use some help! you can friend me if you want!
  • PlaySchool
    PlaySchool Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Could you please inbox me as well. I'll love to know. You look fantastic.
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!

Also, sweet tatts!
    What was your 3rd key item? I'm so curious!
  • khedl85
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!

Also, sweet tatts!
    What was your 3rd key item? I'm so curious!

Thanks for the compliment on my tatts! I have the other side done too =) most have a LOT to say about them.

Check your inbox...ok?

Best of luck to you....I wish you all the success in the world!!!!!!
  • hokiegrl00
    hokiegrl00 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you! Congrats on your goal! I'm still new to this but I did another program prior to this and lost 49lbs. I kept it off for almost 5 years but I gained a few back but would love to know #3 key. I want to hit 50lbs total loss. I'm new to posting so I hope I didn't do any faux pas!
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so inspiring!
  • khedl85
    Options
    I'm happy for you! Congrats on your goal! I'm still new to this but I did another program prior to this and lost 49lbs. I kept it off for almost 5 years but I gained a few back but would love to know #3 key. I want to hit 50lbs total loss. I'm new to posting so I hope I didn't do any faux pas!

welcome!! and I wish you the best on your journey! dont worry about messing up, you did fine. =) check your inbox! thanks for my congrats!!!!!
  • khedl85
    Options
    Congrats! That's so inspiring!

thank you!! your avi looks good!! go you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!