I reached my goal!!! Pic posted =)

Options
12346»

Replies

• asalikin
    asalikin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I am dying to know what your secret # 3 was... I promise, no judgement, no hate mail! I totally understand if its something controversial, and not wanting to post it on a board. sometimes the arguments do get a bit out of hand...
    pls msg me, tho! :)
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome how little time it took you to loose it!! May I ask what you did and didn't do?

In the beginning I did calorie counting, working out, and watched what I ate. at the end...I added a 3rd key item..that sped the process up. Most have a lot to say about what I did, its all natural, and helped me, but I tend not to say because of it being a highly sensitive subject. But I can say 100% without the 3rd key item...theres no way in the world Id be at this point so soon.

Im willing to message you about it...but Im not about to start a throw down argument on my success post lol

Hi!!! I would love to know as well!!!
    thx....
  • Luckybarc
    Luckybarc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good job thanks for sharing :)

:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!