-70 pounds while my husband has been deployed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i send him pictures!
  • Family_Man
    Family_Man Posts: 53
    Options
    Great job!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    great job you look great...when my husband went on deployment i lost 40 but now i have a 100 to lose since kids lol i never let him see pics of me when i lost the 40 lmao it was a surprise but hard to keep lol
    My husband has to be stationed without me and kids in another place for 4 years so i plan to do it you are an inspiration!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • xElineeee
    xElineeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Man, he's going to get a heart attack haha! You look amazing!
  • Chipik
    Chipik Posts: 15
    Options
    That's great!!! Well done!!! :D
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look Fantastic!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    He is NOT going to recognize you!!!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1sxxjm.jpg
    309rngm.jpg

wow...that is fantastic! Can I ask how long and did you follow a specific workout?
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    he will love coming home to you! Looks great!
  • 147thfa
    147thfa Posts: 2
    Options
    Please THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE FROM ME!!!!!!

AND AWESOME JOB YOU LOOK GREAT
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Great work! U should be proud of you...and hevwill be proud of you too!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Please THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE!!!!!!

AND AWESOME JOB YOU LOOK GREAT

I think that IS a big thank you. Pretty sure he will thank you in return. Better get some rest...
  • pnut80
    pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow hes gonna be one happy military man when he gets home! great work you look amazing!!
  • 147thfa
    147thfa Posts: 2
    Options
    corrected my statement, thanking from me, not telling her to thank her own husband?!?:smile:
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look amazing! Great job girlie!! You HAVE to keep us updated and post a pic of your happy husband when he gets home. Congratulations!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wait..what ?!? thats only 49 lbs :indifferent: im confused..you look good tho, but according to this chart, you are underweight

Do I look underweight? NO. You can't always go by what the scale says... And I started last June. Read my bio.
    i dont read everything of everyone i dont know..this topic caught my eye, so chill out..and i got the infor from a height to weight ratio chart, so chill the hell out..i didnt call you names or be rude, so you dont need to be rude to me:laugh:

You can't expect me not to get defensive over that.
    well, whatever..it was an observation..are you going to attack everyone who tells you this in person, because one day im sure someone will..im not trying to pick a fight, but if you are as strong and all that as you think you are, be strong with this and let it go..believe it or not, i was worried about your health, yet i dont know you, but if you are going to get this way over a comment in a forum, maybe you need to work on your attitude next..whatever happens good luck, and i hope you and your husband have a great reunion at Christmas

What does the chart say about you?

about personality, nothing, but i wasnt talking about that..i was talking about healthy weight as a concerned member of the weight loss community..but everyone is making a huge deal out of it..like i said, it was an observation..it really isnt worth getting so worked up over

dont see anyone getting so worked up over your comment. But I also think anyone who isnt vision impaired can look at the photo and tell shes not underweight. A chart doesnt mean *kitten*. Its innacurate. And since you arent an expert or know anything your two sense wasnt necessary
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Awesome job!

I'm a military wife too!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You look fab!! thanks to your hubby for his service!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!