-70 pounds while my husband has been deployed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Wow, he is going to be one happy guy when he gets home!!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Your husband would be crazy to see you at the end of his deployment reguardless of your transformation,
    but now, I reckon your gona rock his world,
    well done, amazing.
  • BellaBumbles
    Options
    Congrats! Thats really amazing! Did you work out alot?
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You will need to hold up a sign with his name on it when he comes home because he won't be able to recognize you! lol Way to go!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    youre gonna get no sleep for a loooooong time!! :love:

great story.
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You will need to hold up a sign with his name on it when he comes home because he won't be able to recognize you! lol Way to go!

i should just go up to him and kiss him, he won't know what to think haha!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Options
    Congrats! Thats really amazing! Did you work out alot?

honestly no. I just eat healthy and I go to the gym 5-6 days a week for about an hour doing strength training and the elliptical/treadmill.
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    wow im sure he feels like he is comign home to a different women
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    wait..what ?!? thats only 49 lbs :indifferent: im confused..you look good tho, but according to this chart, you are underweight

Do I look underweight? NO. You can't always go by what the scale says... And I started last June. Read my bio.
    i dont read everything of everyone i dont know..this topic caught my eye, so chill out..and i got the infor from a height to weight ratio chart, so chill the hell out..i didnt call you names or be rude, so you dont need to be rude to me:laugh:

You can't expect me not to get defensive over that.
    well, whatever..it was an observation..are you going to attack everyone who tells you this in person, because one day im sure someone will..im not trying to pick a fight, but if you are as strong and all that as you think you are, be strong with this and let it go..believe it or not, i was worried about your health, yet i dont know you, but if you are going to get this way over a comment in a forum, maybe you need to work on your attitude next..whatever happens good luck, and i hope you and your husband have a great reunion at Christmas

What does the chart say about you?

about personality, nothing, but i wasnt talking about that..i was talking about healthy weight as a concerned member of the weight loss community..but everyone is making a huge deal out of it..like i said, it was an observation..it really isnt worth getting so worked up over

dont see anyone getting so worked up over your comment. But I also think anyone who isnt vision impaired can look at the photo and tell shes not underweight. A chart doesnt mean *kitten*. Its innacurate. And since you arent an expert or know anything your two sense wasnt necessary
    well then you need to go back and read again..and its a medical chart, so it does mean something, and just because she looks fine doesnt mean shes not still underweight, but you all are all too pissed off at MY openness to express it, you only think what you want..oh, YOUR 2 cents arent necessary either :laugh:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Woooow you look amazing! I hope your husband's jaw dropped, what a nice surprise to come home to :)
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :D you're gonna give you're man a heart attack! Thanks for everything your family has done for our country too ^.^
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    WoW! You are incredible! Awesome job!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you look fab!! Great job but I wonder.. 165 minus 116 is 49. Did not take a starting weight pic??
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Options
    you look fab!! Great job but I wonder.. 165 minus 116 is 49. Did not take a starting weight pic??

in my photos section
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    you look great, that is an awesome transformation!!!!
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely phenomenal. You did great and he'll be very surprised when he comes home to his hot wife. Great job my friend :flowerforyou:
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow! you look awesome great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!