BLACK TEEM WEEK 10!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team :happy:
    Well I've been MIA and lost my way now I need to get back on track and I need your help and motivation.
    I've been on vacation and not logging in and just being down right lazy. So today is a new start for me. I gained back four pounds and I am not happy with my self but I just have to change the things I am doing and not doing and that is logging in my foods and getting on here. So today is the start of a new day and a new me. So thank you for being here for me in advance.:flowerforyou: I will log and drink all of my water from now on. :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Well-- no disrespect intended-- to show you how clueless I am, I thought you were still here-- I thought you were familygirl up above--

Well, get back at it, woman-- could be worse than four pounds-- thank your lucky stars it isn't more.

Log that food and get yer butt in gear--
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Date night, Date night date night!!!!!!!

If you guys need me or DW we will be giggling gleefully as we skip over to the theatre for some Harry Potter. lol

See even when your a MEGA dork, there is still someone special out there for you.

lol

:drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

If you guys need me or DW we will be giggling gleefully as we skip over to the theatre for some Harry Potter. lol

See even when your a MEGA dork, there is still someone special out there for you.

lol

Officially jealous now. Have fun on your date night!! Enjoy the movie!! Going to take the daughter sometime in the near future :glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

lol

00020239.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team :happy:
    Well I've been MIA and lost my way now I need to get back on track and I need your help and motivation.
    I've been on vacation and not logging in and just being down right lazy. So today is a new start for me. I gained back four pounds and I am not happy with my self but I just have to change the things I am doing and not doing and that is logging in my foods and getting on here. So today is the start of a new day and a new me. So thank you for being here for me in advance.:flowerforyou: I will log and drink all of my water from now on. :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Oh my....where the heck have you been???

Welcome back sweety.........not get to loggin':laugh:

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    im new here & I need motivation &support

Welcome!! Black Team keeps me going. These wonderful ppl have lost hundreds of pounds. Some have gone from 300 to running in 5ks!!!

They so motivated this old gal. that I ran 10 minutes straight the other day! One year ago I was lying in bed flipping channels, now I am running!!

Who could have known??
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I was being badass this morning and ran 7.2 miles today. Broke 1000 calories in one workout for the first time. :bigsmile: Looking forward to our spaghetti dinner with salad AND a glass of wine...and maybe even a little ice cream if I am not too full.

(whispers.......was gonna tell ya about my 10 minutes of running.....:blushing: )

No seriously...........Shuntae you are one of the ppl who motivates me to run 1 more minute each time I go to the gym!! I mean 100+ pounds...........and your RUNNING 7 miles. That just simply amazes me!!

:flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    I was being badass this morning and ran 7.2 miles today. Broke 1000 calories in one workout for the first time. :bigsmile: Looking forward to our spaghetti dinner with salad AND a glass of wine...and maybe even a little ice cream if I am not too full.

(whispers.......was gonna tell ya about my 10 minutes of running.....:blushing: )

No seriously...........Shuntae you are one of the ppl who motivates me to run 1 more minute each time I go to the gym!! I mean 100+ pounds...........and your RUNNING 7 miles. That just simply amazes me!!

I am so with you on Shuntae. I was thinking about her today when I was running and grumbling in my own head. I kept thinking "she said she ran 7 miles" and she made it sound like an 'oh yeah, by the way I just happened to run 7 miles'. I still struggle to get through 2. It's not so much of a physical struggle, it's more mental I think. I'm not a runner, never have been but trying to convert.

Anyway... Shuntae definately rocks.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Ok Black team let me just tell you

You know I weigh everyday just to see where I am.

This morning I wake up and low and behold its my big 3-0 birthday I get on the scale and I gain a pound, then I go to the park where I walk EDVERYDAY and on the first lap around I am huffing and puffing like I havent ever walked a day in my life, I said what is this I wake up and turn 30 and everything goes down hill??????

Well as far as my presents I am gonna go get my a new HRM, and my DH bought me brownines instead of a cake he knows I dont like cakes, So I blew out the big 3-0 candle and I got a fork and had a little bitty biet of the corner just to say that I ate some. I am proud of me for that.

Well hope all had a great day.

I walked 7.5 miles today and burned 670 calories
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

I am so with you on Shuntae. I was thinking about her today when I was running and grumbling in my own head. I kept thinking "she said she ran 7 miles" and she made it sound like an 'oh yeah, by the way I just happened to run 7 miles'. I still struggle to get through 2. It's not so much of a physical struggle, it's more mental I think. I'm not a runner, never have been but trying to convert.

Anyway... Shuntae definately rocks.

Awww...thank you ladies..going to make me cry around here. I left out the part where it took me over an hour and a half to do LOL. Seriously, it was a struggle but I just couldn't let myself stop. I have every intention of running the whole way through my half so it's just getting me to my goal. No different than anyone else here working toward theirs. We do what we have to do to make it happen.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Ok Black team let me just tell you

You know I weigh everyday just to see where I am.

This morning I wake up and low and behold its my big 3-0 birthday I get on the scale and I gain a pound, then I go to the park where I walk EDVERYDAY and on the first lap around I am huffing and puffing like I havent ever walked a day in my life, I said what is this I wake up and turn 30 and everything goes down hill??????

Well as far as my presents I am gonna go get my a new HRM, and my DH bought me brownines instead of a cake he knows I dont like cakes, So I blew out the big 3-0 candle and I got a fork and had a little bitty biet of the corner just to say that I ate some. I am proud of me for that.

Well hope all had a great day.

I walked 7.5 miles today and burned 670 calories

Happy 30th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some walks and workout days just suck and it sounds like that's what happened for you today...but you stuck with it and got to 7.5 miles! I'm also proud of you on the brownies...much better than I will do on my birthday!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a busy day going here and there so I haven't been around here much. This afternoon hubby, DD, and I had a nice 25 minute bike ride. I burned about 300 calories because we rode round and round the house. We had fun chasing DD around and got some exercise in too.

Tamara-Happy 30th Birthday!!!!! You will lose the rest of your weight so don't you give up! You have been an inspiration!!

Hope everyone else is doing great!! Look forward to hearing more and getting a little more caught up with everyone! Love my Black Team!!!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Thanks Renea for saying I am an inspiration, that means a lot to me. This team has done so well I am so proud to say that I am on the black team, well off to bed gotta get up and start my walking in the morning.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Shuntae- who cares how long it took, it's that you did it. More than I can say and probably ever will.

Tamara- Happy Birthday, don't let that silly number get in your head. You are no different today than you were yesterday. I think about the amount you walk every day and you are an inspiration too. 9 miles, 7.5 miles. Wow. You must walk for hours!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Happy Late Birthday Tamara!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Quiet in here today...just stopping in to say hi! :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Why oh why did I step on the scale this morning? Jeannie - Do you think your friend would mind driving up here to take mine hostage? I will weigh in tomorrow, report my weight regardless of the number (sure to be up again) and then not step on it again until next Wednesday.

Dear Digital Scale,

Up yours!

Grr :grumble:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello BT!!! Just a quick HI today!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    hey, hey team black--

Crazy week-- just popping in for a quick hey.

Sarah's playing this week at the U.S. Girls, and Faith and Aaron, 15 and 14, are both caddying at the tournament (the U.S. Boys is being held at the same place). They're making some big bucks caddying.

11 year old Rebekah is caddying for Sarah--

So I'm working with a skeleton crew and presently no java--

Heading to make coffee--

Tough getting the exercise in this week. Not possible to run for 40 minutes and leave 9 year old Hope in charge of Josh and Caleb, and then when everyone gets home in the evening, chaos reigns surprise--

Hopefully tonight-- if not, maybe tomorrow-- if not tomorrow-- you're seeing this pattern right. After the tournament, normal chaos will resume--

Have a good one, my team!