Some may find my gut disturbing.....my first NSV

Options
dorkboi
dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
Warning! My belly is far from flat, and I still have about 85 lbs to my goal so please don't make fun of the pics. I've sat here all morning debating on whether to post these here. I posted them in my blog but only because I know my friends are supportive. Putting it out there for the world is a little different lol Last night I was playing with a new app on my phone and put a couple of my belly documentation side by side. I saw a difference!! I am only down 10 lbs so far but I can see a difference!! It's working!! Just a little motivation to keep me going. The pic on the left was taken when I first started mfp almost a month ago. The one on the right was last night. Please be nice! lol!
gutpic.jpg

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!! Don't ever be embarrassed to show off your hard work! This is a very supportive group!
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Great job, that would definitely motivate me to keep going. :)
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Are the pics too big? I've change the img to lower case and reduced the pic three times lol
  • xElineeee
    xElineeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You already look so much better! Keep up the good work!
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    good progress keep it up
  • nellybutler
    nellybutler Posts: 15
    Options
    Well done you. Great difference in such a short time. Huge incentive to continue. Good luck.....
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    wow, I can see lots of difference, well done hun xxx
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oh wow yes, you can definitely see a difference! This is good motivation and encouragement :D
  • saraht131
    saraht131 Posts: 86
    Options
    Holy **** dude, that's awesome!! Well done!
  • SBerrio
    SBerrio Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing :)
    Great job...keep it up !!!!!!!!!!
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up, and you'll keep getting those NSV's. :-)
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds is a great start! :)) I can totally see the difference.
  • MissKris620
    MissKris620 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! congrats on the progress!!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That looks like a lot more than ten pounds! Great going, definitely worth the effort.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! The difference is huge - I actually would have said more than 10lbs! Keep up the good work and keep us posted! And be proud to show off your hard work. Results like these spur us on big time!!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You're doing great!!
  • Dawn_is_getting_healthy
    Options
    That is a VERY noticeable difference!! It's really inspiring to me....sometimes I think the weight I've lost is just a drop in the bucket....but looking at those two pictures...ten pounds makes a difference!!! Way to go!!!
  • LairaJayne
    LairaJayne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're doin great!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the remarkable progress!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!