Replies

• nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Look at the difference a month has made, great insentive to keep going :)
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You're shrinking! Good job!!
  • juicep
    juicep Posts: 5
    Options
    don't ever be embarrassed by progress! You look great! Keep it up.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great work. There is a very noticeable difference. I'm not brave enough to post mine yet, so I definitely admire you for doing so. That is fabulous work for 1 month's time.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Fan - Tas - Tic - Work!

P.S. Please don't be shy about showing your progress. Many of us have bellies that have once looked - or currently looks - the same or worse.

:flowerforyou:
  • MsFitn2012
    MsFitn2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, I dont find your gut disturbing at all, I actually find it very motivational!!
    I can REALLY see a big difference, thanks for sharing and keep it up!!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Right click on the image- select View Image- then to return to the thread, click your browsers back button.

Sorry I am such of a computer dunce, but I dont have a view image when I right click. Have a View Source, but tried it and didnt work. Any other suggestions for a 66 year old computer illerate??? Thanks in advance
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    great work! my boyfriend looks like you currently so i understand. keep it up!
  • SuzanneMarie89
    Options
    Do not ever be afraid to show your progress! The fact you are so proud is an amazing step! Keep up the hard work hun! You are doing awesome!
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Question: Sorry it's a dumb one, but I've only been here a week and a half.... what does NSV mean?
    Non-scale victory! Not a dumb question, I had to ask too when I first started :)
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Holy moly this post blew up! lol Thank you all so much for the kind words!! I will definately check back in at 20lbs!!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! Don't be embarrassed....we are all in this together!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!!! we should never be ashamed of our beer kegs, that is was what we are working to slim down!
  • pannmo55
    pannmo55 Posts: 1
    Options
    there is nothing disturbing in this picture. awesome job! you are an inspiration and done forget it!
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    Options
    absolutely incredible difference! what an inspiration xxx
  • drayNOTdre
    drayNOTdre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are much more courageous than I. I've taken some progress pics, but have never even had the guts to show them to anyone. I think you have shown tremendous improvement already, and congratulations on the loss! Keep up the awesome work, and good luck on the rest of your journey!!:smile:
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    That's amazing! Are you kidding you should be proud! I'm sure we all know how hard you have to work to get results. Thanks for posting.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed that is incredible progress. Be proud!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!