Some may find my gut disturbing.....my first NSV

Options

Replies

• glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm really proud of you for being brave enough to put yourself out there like that. You are very inspiring. Keep on going!!!
  • Stowguy2012
    Stowguy2012 Posts: 111
    Options
    I can't see the pic on the right
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow just 10 pounds and such a big difference! Way to go keep it going.
  • docdesmond
    docdesmond Posts: 5
    Options
    What a huge difference with 10 lbs of weight loss. Keep working. . .post more pics when you hit 20 lbs. Your progress is great motivation for the rest of us.
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Who cares what others thoughts are on your gut! I see the difference and you are doing good. You are taking control and getting healthy. Those pics are a great mental help to you to allow you to see how far you have come!
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Don't be ashamed to show your progress. Be proud of it!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • JaneInKansas
    JaneInKansas Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You're making great progress in such a short time. Keep up the good work!
  • Virginyaangel
    Virginyaangel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!! ...You can do it. Im new here and everybody needs encouragement. Get that body you want! :glasses:
  • tanyamaclin
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Keep it up.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Help! I can only see 1 pic. What am I doing wrong or how can I see the other pic too???? I dont want to be left out. :cry:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You have absolutely NO reason to be embarrassed! That's some darn great progress you've made, and you should be proud. Not a single one of us has a perfect flaw-free body.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done so good. I can see a huge difference. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That's a great difference. You are 10lbs lighter but you are also healthier, wiser, and stronger than you were just 1 month ago. Keep up the great work!

:drinker:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    AWESOME PROGRESS....Its not disturbing, its inspiring! Congrats!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That's not disturbing, that's amazing! Nice job!!! Proof that inches mean more than pounds.. well done!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first NSV! That's amazing progress.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    great job, i think most find it awesome!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Be proud of your accomplishments! Anyone that would think your pics are "disturbing" has issues of their own that have nothing to do with how great you're doing! Keep us updated with more pics as you continue to progress. What an inspiration!
  • thubbard6
    thubbard6 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey girlfriend. My belly may not be as fat, but it's still fat. The worst thing I HATE about my belly is the hanging down thingy after having children. I just lost 6 lbs so far and am going through a nasty divorce forced to live with the man until the divorce is over with. He is very emotionally abusive to my children and myself. And to top it all off, his 18 yr old pregnant wench lives there because her mother kicked her out. Surprise there. She treats my little ones horribly who were exposed to drugs from there bio mom (I adopted my niece and nephew). So there's my life. I'll take a pic of my belly and go right along with ya, how's that. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Tasha
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow, what great progress! Definitely check back in after the next 10 pounds - we're here to cheer you on and be inspired by your hard work. :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!