Some may find my gut disturbing.....my first NSV

Options

Replies

• dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I absolutely didn't think 10 lbs was such a big deal considering the amount I have to lose. And I'm not doing anything outrageous....just walking/jogging and an ab dvd here and there. It really made me feel good! Thanks for all the support!! Love my MFP fam!!
  • unsound
    unsound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic progress for just one month. Keep it up.
  • DanTheRunningMan
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about because you're clearly headed in the right direction and it shows. Great work!
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your doing a great job!! Impressive pics showing your progress in a short time. Keep it up!:happy:
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good, hard work!!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    You are doing great keep it up you can really see the difference :flowerforyou:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I can defintiely see the difference! Very motivating! Congrats! *Applause to you!*
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    Never underestimate the power of before & after pics! You've done great so far & it should inspire you to keep going. Keep it up!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Just 10 pounds make a big difference!!!! Keep at it and next year you will show us a pic of your abs
  • Smead3369
    Smead3369 Posts: 32
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed! You are inspiring others (like me!) Your pictures are a perfect size too!

10 lbs has obviously made a difference so keep it up! I can't wait to see your progress !!

Congratulations !
  • momo2011Tuck
    momo2011Tuck Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Thank you for sharing!! :heart:
  • LUVNME94
    LUVNME94 Posts: 34
    Options
    Great start! It takes time and you are off to a great start! Keep it up! When I started my journey my mother reminded me that it tooks years to put it on and it will take time to take it off. Keep it up! You can see the difference.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Are you sure that's only 10lbs gone? That's so much difference!

Good job!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself!!!! Great job!!!:smile:
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Are you sure that's only 10lbs gone? That's so much difference!

Good job!

Actually 8.6 lbs at my last weigh in lol Thank you!!!
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I love it when people show "mid-way" pictures! You don't have to be at your goal to be super-successful and pics like this are motivating--and send hope--to so many people! Thanks for sharing--and great work, OP!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Excellent work.
  • AleUK
    AleUK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is a great progress and you must be really pleased you already can notice the difference. Well done!! :-)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    you should be so very proud!!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yes. you definitely see a difference.. whatever you are doing continue!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!