What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork chops (boneless, center cut), white rice, broccoli, and mixed veggies.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Shrimp and rice with veggies. :bigsmile:
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Stuffed zucchini,roasted cauliflower and pan fried shrimp
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast stuffed with laughing cow cheese wedge. Cooked w/ chopped onions & bell peppers. Then some roasted cauliflower, tossed with a little olive oil, garlic salt, pepper.
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Herb roasted chicken with wild rice and grilled veggies. Super yummy
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    turkey hotdogs on a whole grain tortilla with some manchego cheese with a side of steamed spinach.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Chili crabs, napa cabbage and rice. The crabs couldn't be fresher... my husband is out pulling his traps right now. Hope he hurries, I'm hungry!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Steelhead trout, grilled asparagas and ceasar salad. My mouth is watering just typing this out..haha!
  • dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Deer chimichongas using whole wheat tortias broiled instead of fried. Shreaded lettice, cheese and sour cream. All leftover meat will be used for taco salad for tomorrows lunch.
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Cajun tilapia, brown rice and steamed broccoli. :)
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Spaghetti is on my menu tonight and a side salad.
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Making a pot of quinoa, edamame, and white kidney beans that'll be the staple for this week's dinners. Probably will have a salad with tuna on the side or some steamed veggies, it shall vary.

All of this? SOUNDS YUMMY!

Lol. Well today I had the quinoa salad on the side and made some broccoli fritters to go with it.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Shrimp, steamed broccoli, yogurt, and coffee
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Roast tomato and purple potato with black beans in taco form with soft corn tortillas. Probably a green salad on the side with salsa dressing.
  • AshleyRKnutson
    AshleyRKnutson Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I made some King Ranch Chicken Casserole...yummy...
  • PatBland
    PatBland Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Eat What You Love - Lazy Day Lasagna (really good and will have leftovers for this week). [Slow Cooker]
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf!! YUM! YUM!

Recipe pleaseeeeee!!! send it to me in a message! Looks absolutely delicious and right up my alley
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm so lazy and sore that I don't want to cook tonight. Tonight is a lean cuisine cheese pizza and a salad.

yesterday was really good though! grilled chicken with side of BBQ sauce, a crap load of steamed broccoli and a salad
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    we had shrimp tacos with peppers & onions - a little refried beans mixed with salsa.....sour cream, cheese. THEN we had cut up strawberries, lite cool whip and 3-2-1 "cup" cakes. Wayyyyy good!!!!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Parmesan Crusted Turkey Breast with sugar snap peas and half of an oven baked potato which turned out nice and golden brown :) YUMMY!!! Doesn't come close to the sushi last night though :(