Green Team Week 10!!

Options
124»

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hey christi, good to hear from you!! sounds like you been busy....i am with ya on the tight clothes, UGH!! still battling my ol' muffin top...i guess it's ok that it's there and not any higher..the girls are a whole other issue! hope you get to some water soon and cool your peppers!

gettin ready to go donate some A-. just me and the pugs here for a while. dh workin late, oldest @ work and youngest went to in-laws...hope ya'll are having a great day and ready for WI tomorrow!
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey guys. I am back. I need to get remotivated!!!! I hope to start losing again. I am still working out but eating and drinking whatever!! Hope everyone is doing great. Will check in later. Like the new name!!
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ok a funny story, well on my way home the car decided it wanted to go straight home. hahaha I know how sad, but its ok, I am still making good choices and have not gain any. I just need to get my butt motivated and go to the gym. I think because I am soooooooooooo broke I am letting it affect my attitude. My issue, oh lord where r my tissue hahaha:laugh: Anyway......................
    Ok all I got to vent, sorry if this bums anyone out but I think we might be getting a little to ... what the word I am looking for? senitive? judgemental? maybe? This is how I see it and If u think I am wrong feel free to comment. This site is to help us lose weight but as we all know that losing weight is not just a food issue it an emotional issue too. With that said I think we have to realize that people who are trying to change will get moody, and tired. I just went thru some major $%^& in my life and I had days I did not check in. It was not because I was lazy I just couldn't cope, but when I did check in you my friends were there and I am forever greatful for that but there were weekends when I got on and nobody was around, I did not take this personel, I just kept on posting and when people got back on so be it. I think if we just be patience thing come around full force. The other day when things were slow, those of u that r on my friend list I checked on and left personel messages, and wam bam people were so happy I checked on them. So I think it best that we put each other on our list and when u notice some one hasn't check in just send a message and say hi. No pressure, there are gonna be slow days, let embrace them and try not to get discourage if it slow, make it a reason to reach out. you all are so special to me and I feel that even if u leave for awhile that ok, It just make you coming back so much more special!!

So, Jacque and everybody. I've been following your posts for the last few days and thinking about whether I should continue or not. You guys seem really tight and obviously are a great support system for each other. As well, I'm new from the last time you posted for new members. I generally won't post daily, I have days I don't even check the site...so I was thinking I might not be the best fit for your team? But then you wrote this. So, if you'll still have me :smile: I'm in. Will definitely be there for check ins and in and out through the weeks; but just not everyday. Let me know if that is ok.:heart:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Sally,
    Girl you come back!!! we will have you anyway u are!! This is about supporting each other!! I am for one totally fine with it! Everybody needs are different, just remeber to friend request so we can say hi once in a while
  • jacque509
    Options
    Lyn!!! hey gurl!! glade to see ya !:laugh: :wink: Hope all is well with ya
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey all don't forget to look for Smokin Hot Green Peppers!!!!!!!! I will start tonight before I go to bed. I got an idea I will post later