Options

Replies

• lovemonkey143j
    Options
    LOL I GIGGLED MUCHLY :laugh:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Sometimes I see physically unattractive women (by "Hollywood" standards) with really good looking guys and I wonder how it is that she landed a man like that. I figure it's one of two things: Either he's a REALLY great guy who has the ability to see past the way someone looks to the beauty within, or she's really desperate and he's a complete and utter jerk and no one else would have him. Personally, I prefer to think it's the former scenario. I often wonder the opposite about men, though. Why would they wanna be with a woman who looks like a Victoria's Secret model when she acts like the Wicked Witch of the West. Yeah, yeah, I know...BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE A VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL!!! However, I've heard soooo many men complain about how they keep dating these "witchy" women. Well, the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing, but expecting a different result. Maybe broaden your horizons a little and stop judging women completely based on the way they look. EVERY woman has something worthwhile to offer whether it's her physical beauty, her talent, or her amazing character/personality...sometimes it may even be all of the above. And sometimes the attraction comes AFTER putting aside social ideals of physical beauty and getting to know the woman on the inside. Maybe that's what these women have done. They've cast aside society's ideal beauty in favor of something more valuable to them...the inner value of another person. Just a thought.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when he gets nakie :laugh: :wink: :wink:

Hahaha! Honestly never even entered my mind. Know why? The size of the hook doesn't matter if you don't know how to wiggle the worm. My ex would probably have been laughed out of the bedroom by most women (he didn't have much), but, let me tell you, he certainly knew how to use what he had to get the job done...and how!! :smokin: On the other hand there are guys who are well-endowed, but, three grunts and a full body spasm later they're rolling off you and saying, "Thanks, babe, that was great!' While you're still lying there staring at the ceiling and wondering what just happened...
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    This guy used to come to parties and steal all the girls, I feel your pain

pimpb.jpg

It must have been his personality or something :bigsmile:
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    internet-truths-funny-1.jpg
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. My family made a game out of it though lol We love pointing out odd couples
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    Who cares...we are all gonna end up old, fat and hairy in the end. Beauty is temporal, money is forever! :bigsmile:
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

Well, I'm not going to lie, I was expecting worse looking dudes. No homo.

1) penis
    2) money

There's your answers.
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    I'll admit it - I'm WAY hotter than my husband! And he knows it! But we are so very good together - nobody gets me like he does, and nobody puts up with his *kitten* like I do!

Seriously - If a guy has an a great sense of humor, a sensitive side, is respectful and honest....Who cares about his goiter, hump, or unibrow?
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrf330
    mrf330 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Exactly!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my fiance is hotter than me. Why is he with me? Because I have a great personality of course! He says he loves my face and my boobs.....but I'm sure there are better faces and better boobs out there.

I should've gone for someone with money! :ohwell:
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options

43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

I actually have a pretty hardcore crush on Sacha. <3
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my fiance is hotter than me. Why is he with me? Because I have a great personality of course! He says he loves my face and my boobs.....but I'm sure there are better faces and better boobs out there.

Ditto!
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I thought beauty was in the eye of the beer-holder....but maybe that's just something I heard....lol
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the funniest guy in the room can take home any woman he wants. That's pretty much a given.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow. Well I think we can safely assume why you're single now
    Has everyone miss the point that this was a joke thread. Why has it turned into an attack? I was kidding!!!

I really don't believe it WAS a joke. If it is how you truly feel, which i have a suspision it is....then it was not meant to be a joke. That was your defense as soon as someone showed they were offended.
  • giovanapc
    giovanapc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We like attractive men as much as men like attractive women, but l don't think looks are number one priority in our lists when we look for a respective other. I think men want trophy wives to show off to their male friends, the hotter the better, while women prefer powerful and successful men to show off to their female friends, men who can offer us financial stability. And if they're kind and loving to us, if they love and protect us who care if they're ugly?
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Haha. I suppose I didnt always like the super attractive guys. I like funny motivated *kitten*. Which just so happens to be the nerdy type, who may or may not be attractive. Although, I have found a lot more of my 'type' that are very attractive since getting married. I just make them my friend. My husband is the epitome of my 'type'. He just so happens to be extremely attractive, but if he had a less attractive face I would love him all the same.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    The are a lot of ugly men who have very big hearts and know exactly how to treat their woman - whereas there are plenty of very good looking men who are so in to themselves which makes them horrible at being very nice to anyone else.