Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I feel the same about Good looking successful men being attracted to skank *kitten* trashy non-working, POS women who have been ran over by a semi. Not only is this ridiculous but when the excuse is having kids so staying with them/married is the only Good father option makes me want to PUKE.

Maybe my love life would be more successful if I looked like a dude or started popping out babies at an early age to keep a man pathetic.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    the good looking men tend to have the self-centered-*kitten*-attitude that I'm not interested in!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    I think when it's a hot girl with an ugly man that the man is usually finacially loaded. Money talks!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

Almost choked on my gum. :laugh:
    Goodness...
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Sometimes I see physically unattractive women (by "Hollywood" standards) with really good looking guys and I wonder how it is that she landed a man like that. I figure it's one of two things: Either he's a REALLY great guy who has the ability to see past the way someone looks to the beauty within, or she's really desperate and he's a complete and utter jerk and no one else would have him. Personally, I prefer to think it's the former scenario. I often wonder the opposite about men, though. Why would they wanna be with a woman who looks like a Victoria's Secret model when she acts like the Wicked Witch of the West. Yeah, yeah, I know...BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE A VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL!!! However, I've heard soooo many men complain about how they keep dating these "witchy" women. Well, the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing, but expecting a different result. Maybe broaden your horizons a little and stop judging women completely based on the way they look. EVERY woman has something worthwhile to offer whether it's her physical beauty, her talent, or her amazing character/personality...sometimes it may even be all of the above. And sometimes the attraction comes AFTER putting aside social ideals of physical beauty and getting to know the woman on the inside. Maybe that's what these women have done. They've cast aside society's ideal beauty in favor of something more valuable to them...the inner value of another person. Just a thought.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when he gets nakie :laugh: :wink: :wink:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Two thoughts:

1) Anyone using "chillax" seriously should set themselves on fire and dive down a flight of stairs.

2) Sasha Baron Cohen has a unit like WHOA. Original question: answered.
  • bexy_27
    bexy_27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Because personality is more important than symmetry.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I feel the same about Good looking successful men being attracted to skank *kitten* trashy non-working, POS women who have been ran over by a semi. Not only is this ridiculous but when the excuse is having kids so staying with them/married is the only Good father option makes me want to PUKE.

Maybe my love life would be more successful if I looked like a dude or started popping out babies at an early age to keep a man pathetic.

Ouch...

If you're suggesting that you think a man is an idiot for staying with a woman he's married to, instead of leaving for you...that he cheated on her with...

You need to find a better quality of man to start with.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    maybe she thinks he's hot or he treats her really well? in the end we are all going to get ugly as hell anyways, might as well be with the one who treats you right.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

Beauty fades, dumb is forever.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Two thoughts:

1) Anyone using "chillax" seriously should set themselves on fire and dive down a flight of stairs.

2) Sasha Baron Cohen has a unit like WHOA. Original question: answered.

I'm noderately disturbed that you have any clue how that guys hung lol.

But if it works for you...that's great :).
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    I feel the same about Good looking successful men being attracted to skank *kitten* trashy non-working, POS women who have been ran over by a semi.

We get tired of stuck-up pretty chicks that can't work the d!ck. Trailer broads keep it busy 'CUZ THEY HAVE TO.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I tricked my wife, i wore a mask to look like this..
    heathasjoker.jpg
    Then after we were married >> BAM<< I took off the make up.. LOL
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    because girls love a man that can make her laugh and someone she can both learn from and teach, i.e. grow together.... its not always all about looks for the long term.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I have neither brains nor looks but have aways had women who are beautiful in my life. As they say... "Beauty is only a lightswitch away!"
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Actually...just had this conversation a couple months ago. With my wife and, later that day, with my daughter involved, too. Wife and I were out walking and she brought up how her sisters and friends thought I was such a great catch. I just mentioned that I thought it was because they saw the way I treated her. I know that is why. It's not because I'm good looking. That p*ssed her off. She kept arguing with me over it. We finally dropped it and finished our walk.

Later, that evening, she had to bring it up when my daughter was present. The same arguments ensued until my daughter, Holland, finally said, "Dad! Just tell her you're good-looking!"

Me: "Every woman in North America wants me."

Holland: "And half the men."

Jan, my wife, was happy.

So, to sum it up, I don't know why my hot wife, or other hot wives, see in their unattractive mates. Must be pheremonal or something. But I don't care, either. I look good to Jan.
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are asked the same thing, how did ya two hook up? His co-workers, friends and family tell us, how did ya two end up together. I always say his heart is what attracted me to me, his sense of humor & being a family man & of course in the sack is an extra bonus!! As I got older - looks are overated, what is hot is the heart, personality, character, what is in the spirit & soul and not as much physicall - looks are overated!! Looks will go away...there will always be someone hotter out there....each to their own I guess
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I will let my profile pic explain my situation. Lucky for me, he has an amazing body, gives awesome hugs, and make me laugh till I cry. But yes, I am the hot one in the house!
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My husband used to date a girl who was controlling and manipulative and never ONCE told him he was handsome or attractive. They dated for at least a year. When he told me that I was shocked because I find him insanely attractive! People have different preferences as to what they find attractive so there's no cut and dry answer. Even though my husband was very attractive I never would've dated or married him if he was full of himself or rude or something. Luckily he's awesome all around.
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    I'm noderately disturbed that you have any clue how that guys hung lol.

But if it works for you...that's great :).
    I was noderately disturbed once. I got bnetter. It was nonly tnemporany.

BTW, the internets answer all questions:

Borat.jpg