Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    well Ive seen the opposite... a good looking guy with just an odd looking girl. It really shouldnt matter on looks so much.. i garee there has to be some attraction but to say thats the only factor would be a sad thing.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    In one of my psychology courses, they mentioned that people tend to be attracted to/choose SOs who they feel they "deserve" or consider to be "in their league". Take that with a grain of salt obviously, but more or less it rings true to me.

I'm decently attractive, and I definitely have a very specific type who I swoon over, but I almost never end up dating the guys who are my aesthetic "type". I've been with my current boyfriend for almost four years now (and sadly have heard many comments from friends, and from my boyfriend himself, implying "why are you with someone who's obviously less attractive?"), but my last boyfriend before him was the epitome of "my type" and I still consider him to be the most attractive person I have ever met or seen in my life. That relationship wasn't going to be a healthy one though because I automatically put him up on a pedestal (and by default, knocked myself down into the position of being "the unattractive one"), and I would walk on eggshells trying to keep him around and trying not to upset him, lest he realize how much better he could do than me.

As I said though, that was four years ago, and hopefully I'd have more faith and confidence in myself now if I found myself falling for a guy who was undeniably more attractive than me. Really though, I fall for people because of who they are -- not what they look like -- and I've almost never found a guy who I was both super compatible with AND who also happened to be "my type".

(I didn't proof-read any of this -- sorry it's such a mess)

Umm...not to come off wrong here, but seriously...when it comes to appearance, you've got pretty much any man I've ever seen in my life, covered. You have absolutely zero to fear in that department.

And from all I've read, you've a pretty great personality as well...definitely nothing to worry about :).

Chrisanderson2 Your back is swoon worthy.

and you are a sweetheart:flowerforyou:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ok, so the first guy's eyes are maybe a little close together but I do not see how he:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe9a-VVibmQ5-giTrRk6xXWqGBgdLhbU5Y54spZoZSM4oQXO5w4A is ugly at all. Sacha Baron Cohen is attractive AND funny.

I didn't read through the whole thread. I just had to put my 2 cents in when I saw Sacha. :laugh: :wink:
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

"I ain't sayin' she's a gold digga..."
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    In one of my psychology courses, they mentioned that people tend to be attracted to/choose SOs who they feel they "deserve" or consider to be "in their league". Take that with a grain of salt obviously, but more or less it rings true to me.

I'm decently attractive, and I definitely have a very specific type who I swoon over, but I almost never end up dating the guys who are my aesthetic "type". I've been with my current boyfriend for almost four years now (and sadly have heard many comments from friends, and from my boyfriend himself, implying "why are you with someone who's obviously less attractive?"), but my last boyfriend before him was the epitome of "my type" and I still consider him to be the most attractive person I have ever met or seen in my life. That relationship wasn't going to be a healthy one though because I automatically put him up on a pedestal (and by default, knocked myself down into the position of being "the unattractive one"), and I would walk on eggshells trying to keep him around and trying not to upset him, lest he realize how much better he could do than me.

As I said though, that was four years ago, and hopefully I'd have more faith and confidence in myself now if I found myself falling for a guy who was undeniably more attractive than me. Really though, I fall for people because of who they are -- not what they look like -- and I've almost never found a guy who I was both super compatible with AND who also happened to be "my type".

Umm...not to come off wrong here, but seriously...when it comes to appearance, you've got pretty much any man I've ever seen in my life, covered. You have absolutely zero to fear in that department.

And from all I've read, you've a pretty great personality as well...definitely nothing to worry about :).

Crisanderson27 Your back is swoon worthy.

/sigh...if only the rest of me were as worthy!!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I would pick brains and a sense of humor over looks anyday!! Sure a little money makes ANYONE look better! LOL
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I thought the post was funny!! I've thought about this too and I think it's because we're attracted to many different aspects men, not just looks. An average looking guy can be HOT if he's confident or funny & if a man has money there'll probably be a gorgeous woman with him no matter what he looks like! It just is what it is :wink: !!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I hang out with a lot of gay people and you see a similar trend there, where there is frequently one rather unattractive partner with one total hottie!
  • Jules2Be
    Options

Holy hell, i call bullsh1t!!! course i had to creep you...the cowboy hat pic is hot!
  • Tamaralea88
    Tamaralea88 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly you cant text in a "joking" tone of voice lol, but I seen it was a joke
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.
    [/quote

Hmmmm...I wonder why?????]
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    Sacha Baron Cohen is a beautiful man.
    :heart:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Holy hell, i call bullsh1t!!! course i had to creep you...the cowboy hat pic is hot!

That picture was a complete joke lol, but it won me a years subscription to shallow d-bag magazine.

Wait, maybe (as has been suggested previously) THAT's why I'm single?!
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have always been attracted to the underdog the reason is because of how sweet they are and how they carry themself. I look at the inner beauty the guy has in his heart. looks will fade but the inner beauty will always last. I have known a lot of good looking guys but most were really conceited and their attitudes were ugly.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Maybe these "hot" chicks just want what's in the guys wallet?....I dunno LOL :P
  • Jules2Be
    Options

That picture was a complete joke lol, but it won me a years subscription to shallow d-bag magazine.

whatever...just dont say the rest of you isnt bite worthy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Didn't read the whole thread, but I don't see anything ugly about the two guys in the photos.

The older I get, the less looks impress me. I can appreciate a good looking dude, but on the list of "must have" traits, it ranks pretty low. "Recognizably human" is pretty much the only physical requirement... well, that and "working boy parts."
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Sacha Baron Cohen is a beautiful man.
    :heart:

Yup, for me its about humor. I have a BIG crush on Seth Rogen, i want some of that now! For me its all about humor and who i can have a fun time with. I tried dating a guy because of money and eww... that just didn't work. I'm sure some girls could do that, but i only lasted one date. Not my thing.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

whatever...just dont say the rest of you isnt bite worthy.

:flowerforyou:
    :blushing:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.
    Whatever loser. Just starting a fun discussion. No need for insults buddy!
    haha call someone a looser and tell them there's no need for insults?

A hot personality is hotter then a cocky d*k who goes around pointing out who's ugly.