Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Maybe to them he isn't ugly? The guy in the 2nd picture isn't all that bad. A lot of women fall for a guy more then just looks. I did not fall for my husband for his looks, though in my eyes he is hot stuff, but I fell for him because of his sense of humor and personality. To me that can make or break a guy in my books. A hot *kitten* guy might have the looks but if that guy is an *kitten* then he lost my interest and is no longer considered hot.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

A hot personality is hotter then a cocky d*k who goes around pointing out who's ugly.

Some might even call a lady with a potty mouth ugly. Just sayin'
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    some of us married men that were active, social and had brains and money.. and after years of potato chips, icecream and sugar sodas and hours and hours and hours spent on an xbox.. now are fat, unmotivated, unemployed, out of shape,and without any desire to do ANYTHING..
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Personally I think part of it is that men tend to over-estimate their own hotness and women under-estimate theirs. So a man may appear to others to be punching above his own weight, when he probably thinks he is just as hot as the woman. I mean not to pick on the OP and I can't see any of his pics to confirm... however he is singling out these two guys and then talking about why he is single. One could infer he must think of himself as better looking than either of these men.

Just thought we need to even up the negative female stereotypes with a male one:)
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Whats the deal with men thinking both have to be equally attractive OR men only wanting 10/10 girls when they could barely pass for a 5 themselves? I swear...it irritates the heck out of me when I hear guys talking and saying no way to women because of small flaws when they themselves are overweight or unattractive. I've dated some overweight and unattractive men that I might not have believed I would but it is always the way they act in that case that pulls me in and they start to look better to me.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

A hot personality is hotter then a cocky d*k who goes around pointing out who's ugly.

Nowhere did I state I was attractive lol Thanks for calling me a lady tho :wink:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Personally I think part of it is that men tend to over-estimate their own hotness and women under-estimate theirs. So a man may appear to others to be punching above his own weight, when he probably thinks he is just as hot as the woman. I mean not to pick on the OP and I can't see any of his pics to confirm... however he is singling out these two guys and then talking about why he is single. One could infer he must think of himself as better looking than either of these men.

Just thought we need to even up the negative female stereotypes with a male one:)

I've heard of this before and it does make sense.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I see the opposite all the time in the military..... And most of the time it is has nothing to do with personality..
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Whats the deal with men thinking both have to be equally attractive OR men only wanting 10/10 girls when they could barely pass for a 5 themselves? I swear...it irritates the heck out of me when I hear guys talking and saying no way to women because of small flaws when they themselves are overweight or unattractive. I've dated some overweight and unattractive men that I might not have believed I would but it is always the way they act in that case that pulls me in and they start to look better to me.

Completely agree with this, but its certainly improved since I got older. I had a lot of male friends growing up who would always limit themselves to only dating younger hotter girls... Then they would be like "oh why can't I find a girlfriend like you Nat" blah blah... the reality is that they would never have dated me... ever. Their loss :)
  • victoria4321
    Options

Nowhere did I state I was attractive lol Thanks for calling me a lady tho :wink:
    Lol dont be so hard on yourself, youre pretty cute. And you probably know binary, guys love that right...right??? If not, i'll keep pretending they do for my own peace of mind :flowerforyou:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Lol dont be so hard on yourself, youre pretty cute. And you probably know binary, guys love that right...right??? If not, i'll keep pretending they do for my own peace of mind :flowerforyou:

You could MAKE a guy love binary lol. I haven't been able to stand pokemon since my kids were into it, and you've had me wondering if I shouldn't be brushing up =p.
  • victoria4321
    Options

You could MAKE a guy love binary lol. I haven't been able to stand pokemon since my kids were into it, and you've had me wondering if I shouldn't be brushing up =p.

LOL I'm over the pokemon phase in life. I just thought the kitten was cute
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but ...

It's a lot easier for a woman to appear "hot" than a guy. We have all kinds of tricks up our sleeves to make us look prettier. Just watch a show like What Not To Wear and see the difference flattering clothes, a good haircut and a little makeup can make.

With guys, what you see is what you get.

I'm not saying those two women on the first page aren't stunning, but wash their faces, pull their hair back, and put them in frumpy clothes and they'd be ordinary pretty, not "OMG, they're so frickin' hot."

Jenna Marbles: How to trick people into thinking you're good looking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LOL I'm over the pokemon phase in life. I just thought the kitten was cute

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

:flowerforyou:
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    This is a funny subject
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I am one of those ugly *kitten* that landed a hottie.

And I'm not rich either, so draw your own conclusions ;)
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I landed a total creeper. he literally stalked me until I said yes to 1 date. (thankfully he gave it up after I said no more. He went after my friends...not sad to see him go...)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.......looks aren't everything......I mean, I'm in the same situation......he he he.....:)
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    "hot" and "ugly" are arbitrary. There is no textbook definition.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    because there funny? mabie?