Replies

• brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    It's usually a MONEY factor!!
  • daz60
    daz60 Posts: 22
    Options
    were all just fuki'n obsessed with looks. the trouble with the world today is we pay too much attention to what we "should" look like and what we "should" do. We seem to listen to what other people say and do. just be yourself and ****'n sod everyone else!
  • alliegeorge
    alliegeorge Posts: 114
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

I'm suprised you're single then ;)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    There was a study that showed that women are shallow about appearance, but not facial appearance. Women apparently go for men who look toned without have too-gigantic muscles. :)
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    Idk. I suppose there has to be a baseline of attraction, but girls are usually more willing to put aside looks in exchange for qualities one looks for in a solid partner where as guys look for boobs.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I find Sasha Baron Cohen to be wildly attractive and hee-larious. I would bed him in an instant.
    Men seem to have weird opinions on attractive vs unattractive.

And most of the time, with hollywood ugly men with attractive women... they kind of have an air of being able to lay the pipe spectacularly. Like Woody Harrelson or Bruce Willis. Pipelaying capabilities trump conventional attractiveness.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    This is the internet where women pretend to find looks unimportant and call others shallow for valuing them. In the real world, in the most part, the rules displayed her don't matter.

How many stunning women do you see heavily using the net AND commenting on threads like this? Not many. Women in general are just as shallow as men.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    As a general rule, men value external attractiveness more highly than women do.

Ultimately, both sexes are looking to carry their genes on and in that, we want the best partner we can find for that purpose.

For a guy - attractiveness signifies health and good genes. For a woman - they want protection. That may not necessarily be the best looking guy, it may be a powerful guy or a strong guy, or the guy they determine will make the best father or a million other things.

It's simple evolution.

ETA: regarding Sacha Baron Cohen, the girl he is with is Isla Fisher, famous in her own right, so probably not after the money so much.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I think sacha is really good looking and freaking hilarious! He's my ideal man! (The second one) it is true you see more hot girls with not as good looking guys than the other way around. Think men are more looks driven than most women. I think my partner is hotter than me, I'm working hard on changing that! I think he thinks he's hotter than me too! X
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I understand why there are hot girls with ugly guys. The question remains, why are there almost no hot guys with ugly girls? Hmmmm?

I think that we can conclude from this that women on a whole are superior creatures.

:drinker:

Ha ha Case CLOSED
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Humor helps ;-) and money too
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying those two women on the first page aren't stunning, but wash their faces, pull their hair back, and put them in frumpy clothes and they'd be ordinary pretty, not "OMG, they're so frickin' hot."

True, you ever see stars without makeup? Ouch to some of them.

But another hot girl ugly guy - Paulina Porizkova and Ric Ocasek.

Musicians get a free pass.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    they are probably smart &sling a mean d!
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Letting your face get run over by a truck won't help much if it's your personality that's the problem.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    MONEY and Lots of it will attract the prettiest woment to the ugliest men look at rock stars. Take a look at Hugh Hefner dont think I need to go any further.
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I KNOW, right? I've always datied mediocre to unattractive men, thinking they would be much nicer etc, but I have often been proved wrong! Until now! I've finally got a great guy who I love, and he is a looker. Who would've thought! Good luck to you though, don't try dating ugly chicks either, they are actually meaner because they're jealous of all the hot women checking you out. haha
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

I wouldn't classify either of those men as ugly.

*shrug*

But personality with women often goes much further than looks. I totally get what Julia Roberts saw in Lyle Lovett. The voice, to begin with. And I saw him perform and he's clever and funny and just a really neat person. I'd do him.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :smile: I think both those guys are good looking!
  • KettleBellHoe
    KettleBellHoe Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm into intellectuals, my boyfriends are never better looking then me,but that **** never matters in the world of Love.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    But personality with women often goes much further than looks. I totally get what Julia Roberts saw in Lyle Lovett. The voice, to begin with. And I saw him perform and he's clever and funny and just a really neat person. I'd do him.
    [/quote]
    :laugh: :happy: :drinker: