Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Some people say it's because a mediocre looking guy will treat a hot girl better than a super hot guy....
    Sometimes when a guy is really hot and he knows it he gets douchey... and no one wants to be with a douche... But I think it all comes down to personality
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    She knows she's better than him, and if anyone is going to do the dumping it'll be her!!! If a girl dates a guy better than her, she knows that he could maybe do better, and the chance that he'll dump her for someone else is much greater................it's so that they can put their insecurities to rest!!
    But I agree with you- I don't get it either?!? It's a waste in my opinion!!

Wow so apparently all women are insecure and helpless. Hmmmm wonder why the "ugly" guys as you call them get all the women!

What's funny, is one of the most attractive women I've seen, posted the same sentiment. She dated a man she felt was more attractive than she was, and it made her feel insecure.

I'll admit I'd feel weird dating a guy that was way hotter than me. Not because I think he'd leave but because I just wanna be the pretty one lol. Sounds silly but what girl wants to hear a dude looks better than her

I don't think it would be easy for you to have that problem. You're clearly adorable...yellow fur, black ears, pink cheeks, and all.

:flowerforyou:
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    A lot of people are so focused on making themselves appear "hot" that they lack in personality because they are not focused on improving their personality. I like to have someone with a great personality, a sense of humor, and who is kind, loving and respectful. I found him! It would not make any difference how he looks, the love I have for him makes him sexy whether he is by current trends of what is hot or not is irrelevant.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't kick Sacha Baron Cohen out of bed.

Just sayin'.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

How bout for eating crackers?
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    When I started dating my boyfriend, my friends were all like "Seriously? He's really nice....but seriously?". Think long hair, bit of extra weight and a fondness for baggy hoodies. I loved him almost instantly, he was funny, sweet, smart and incredibly thoughtful. I was on the rebound, had lost a ton of weight and was probably "out of his league". Four years later, boyfriend has cut his hair, lost the extra weight, put on some muscle and even though I always thought he was pretty gorgeous, he is smoking hot now (His job totally helps- he's now a cop). Whereas I have had a baby and kept all the weight plus extra , am nowhere near as athletic as I used to be and I totally get girls looking at me thinking "WHY is he with HER?". It makes me laugh. We often joke that now I'm losing weight, he'll start putting it back on because we just can't seem to both be "hot" at the same time. This town just ain't big enough.
    Great thread.
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.....I fit right into this. I hear this ALL THE TIME. People constantly asking me what i see in my boyfriend. I see this....My x husband was my type AND an *kitten* hole and was abusive. My boyfriend is AMAZING!!!! Lots of girls see right through looks and look right into someones heart!!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I don't find either of the guys in the OP unattractive although I guess they wouldn't turn my head either. Saying that SBC is funny and that counts for a lot! :wink:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Sometimes I see physically unattractive women (by "Hollywood" standards) with really good looking guys and I wonder how it is that she landed a man like that. I figure it's one of two things: Either he's a REALLY great guy who has the ability to see past the way someone looks to the beauty within, or she's really desperate and he's a complete and utter jerk and no one else would have him. Personally, I prefer to think it's the former scenario. I often wonder the opposite about men, though. Why would they wanna be with a woman who looks like a Victoria's Secret model when she acts like the Wicked Witch of the West. Yeah, yeah, I know...BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE A VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL!!! However, I've heard soooo many men complain about how they keep dating these "witchy" women. Well, the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing, but expecting a different result. Maybe broaden your horizons a little and stop judging women completely based on the way they look. EVERY woman has something worthwhile to offer whether it's her physical beauty, her talent, or her amazing character/personality...sometimes it may even be all of the above. And sometimes the attraction comes AFTER putting aside social ideals of physical beauty and getting to know the woman on the inside. Maybe that's what these women have done. They've cast aside society's ideal beauty in favor of something more valuable to them...the inner value of another person. Just a thought.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    That is why I picked a hottie to date.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My husband says I'm attracted to trolls. I'm just a personality kind of gal. I have a sick and twisted sense of humor and so does my husband. That's what I fell for.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

How bout for eating crackers?

Hahaha. This.
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Because men who are very attractive know they are and their personality reflects it...attraction does matter but what matters most is how he treats me, what kind of person he is and how he makes me feel. An ugly inside can turn a pretty outside ugly.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Because men who are very attractive know they are and their personality reflects it...attraction does matter but what matters most is how he treats me, what kind of person he is and how he makes me feel. An ugly inside can turn a pretty outside ugly.

Define 'very attractive' lol?
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    someone like channing tatum, most of the guys from "true blood", enrique igelsias. Yum yum. But my boyfriend is sexy in his own right and wouldn't trade him for any of those dudes.
  • jennin2010
    jennin2010 Posts: 13
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personaly looked for a guy that could converse in a intelligent way, no greasy one liners. A man that cares who I am on the inside and doesn't focus on my looks is the SEXIEST man alive.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I see the old stereotype of attractive guy = moron jerk & ugly guy = brainy sweetheart is alive and well. In my experience, both types have an equal amount of dirtbags. :sick:

I agree with that. I'm just pointing out that when you see a good-looking woman with a not good-looking man, it's not necessarily about money. He may just genuinely be a great guy.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-you-are-jealous-of-tails.jpg
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

haha, she is probably attracted to him. Have you ever met someone who you weren't attracted to at first, but then as you got to know them, they started to look more and more appealing?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    To each it's own...what is Not Hot to you may be Hot to someone else...Plus most likely women now a days at least I know what's someone to treat them well...Looks are so deceiving and you don't look so hot when you dogging me out...IJS