Hot girl ugly man

Options
ImKindOfABigDeal40
ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

Replies

• AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    Seriously? One person's take on "hot" is another person's definition of "ugh".
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options

'cause brains are SEXY!

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    'cause brains are SEXY!
    I am married now, but when I was single, I'd never date anyone who put that much emphasis on physical appearance. That isn't nice, to say the least. There is a lot more to a person than they way they look. Besides, what is beautiful to some is not to others. Those two men are perfectly good looking.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I know what they say about bickering on the internet and I don't particularly want to act like a Summer's Eve, but you're not that smart if you're asking that sort of question.
    -wtk
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

'cause brains are SEXY!

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.
    Whatever loser. Just starting a fun discussion. No need for insults buddy!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I know what they say about bickering on the internet and I don't particularly want to act like a Summer's Eve, but you're not that smart if you're asking that sort of question.
    -wtk
    So are you an expert on the female mind? You know everything? This was meant to be fun. Not serious
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Maybe they have big....

Personalities? :wink:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Maybe they have big....
    That must be it

Personalities? :wink:
    [/quote]
  • juliecat1
    Options
    Wow. Well I think we can safely assume why you're single now
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Has everyone miss the point that this was a joke thread. Why has it turned into an attack? I was kidding!!!
  • juliecat1
    Options
    Has everyone miss the point that this was a joke thread. Why has it turned into an attack? I was kidding!!!

I was with you until you got hostile. Chillax yo
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

I was with you until you got hostile. Chillax yo
    I didn't get hostile until people started being smart *kitten* with me
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I lol'ded
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I lol'ded
    Thank you! Someone who knows how to laugh.
  • Mrsmis78
    Mrsmis78 Posts: 62
    Options
    Miller
    >

Well, I see your point completely. My husband gets asked all the time how he ended up with me.....I guess a girl is more attracted to a less attractive guy (sometimes) because they are more likely not to focus so much on looks and actually really do want to get to know somebody for who they really are on the inside and not just the outside.

I'm on your side :)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Miller
    >

Well, I see your point completely. My husband gets asked all the time how he ended up with me.....I guess a girl is more attracted to a less attractive guy (sometimes) because they are more likely not to focus so much on looks and actually really do want to get to know somebody for who they really are on the inside and not just the outside.

I'm on your side :)

:) I think it really depends on where you are in life. I am not looking for just a pretty face myself. I need more than that.