Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    because these women aren't as shallow as you appear to be?

I get that it's a joke, but it's an annoying and prevalent joke, and it adds to the whole "society owes me a hot woman" thing that is really damaging towards women and men.

my point exactly!!
    Stopping taking yourself so seriously

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Irony for $300, Alex!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lolllll sooooo nice to have all this anger directed at someone besides meeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and this is a major generalization.

I have a theory that most generalizations, and stereo types, have a lot of truth in them.

But, I'm not supposed to say that for fear of the thought police.

Me too, it's called reality (as I mentioned before). And most people just don't want to accept it. You may not fit all parts of a stereotype...but as a collective whole, be it based on gender, race, religion...it's pretty damn likely you do.
    I have some interesting tidbits you might like to know about your mother. But I don't think, due to the delicate nature of the subject, that a public forum is the place to reveal them.

Feel free to PM me :).

Remember though...I truly believe women are superior. There's not a single solitary one out there that couldn't have me eating from her palm simply by being polite and lady like, and there's not a single other group on the planet that could say the same.

Except maybe children lol.

Awwwwww :heart:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I get that it's a joke, but it's an annoying and prevalent joke, and it adds to the whole "society owes me a hot woman" thing that is really damaging towards women and men.

my point exactly!!

someone's mad.

I'm mad? Im just trying to get this ship corrected. People need to take a chill pill

I told you man, for most people on this forum...reality, isn't.

It's kind of sad really. I mean...I know I'm not the most attractive guy on the planet. No big deal. I know that the majority of what I consider to be ultra attractive (in a purely physical sense) women on the planet wouldn't even consider looking twice at me. Again, no big deal.

Those things are reality. And while I consider myself a pretty good guy, and try every day to be a better one, I know that that doesn't mean I'm EVER going to be within the 'league' of those women. I'm more than ok with that. I'd take any one of the women I have dated (pre-onset of insanity of course) over one of those 'ultra attractive' women anyhow. They were far hotter physically, and mentally...just for being who they are.

And the most important part...is I don't expect society to change for me. Not one bit. Men will be men, women will be women, and I'm plenty happy with who I am. The only people in this world who have an opinion of me I value...are 5, 6, and 14...and from all I can see, in their eyes...I'm doing just fine.

And that's where the difference lies.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and this is a major generalization.

I have a theory that most generalizations, and stereo types, have a lot of truth in them.

But, I'm not supposed to say that for fear of the thought police.

Me too, it's called reality (as I mentioned before). And most people just don't want to accept it. You may not fit all parts of a stereotype...but as a collective whole, be it based on gender, race, religion...it's pretty damn likely you do.
    I have some interesting tidbits you might like to know about your mother. But I don't think, due to the delicate nature of the subject, that a public forum is the place to reveal them.

Feel free to PM me :).

Remember though...I truly believe women are superior. There's not a single solitary one out there that couldn't have me eating from her palm simply by being polite and lady like, and there's not a single other group on the planet that could say the same.

Except maybe children lol.

Awwwwww :heart:

And this young lady is a perfect example. I don't even KNOW what she looks like, and I'm half in love with her anyhow.

:blushing:
  • victoria4321
    Options
    Oh yeah and I think the second guy is kind of cute but I have bad taste in men I've been told. I like the cave man look and guys who smash beer cans on their head while I make them a sammich. He looks like he'd be into that :drinker:
  • starrynightskys
    starrynightskys Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I could get why you were curious about this if you were super hot, and extremely shallow I suppose, but you are only the latter.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options

my point exactly!!

someone's mad.

I'm mad? Im just trying to get this ship corrected. People need to take a chill pill

It's kind of sad really. I mean...I know I'm not the most attractive guy on the planet. No big deal. I know that the majority of what I consider to be ultra attractive (in a purely physical sense) women on the planet wouldn't even consider looking twice at me. Again, no big deal.

Those things are reality. And while I consider myself a pretty good guy, and try every day to be a better one, I know that that doesn't mean I'm EVER going to be within the 'league' of those women. I'm more than ok with that. I'd take any one of the women I have dated (pre-onset of insanity of course) over one of those 'ultra attractive' women anyhow. They were far hotter physically, and mentally...just for being who they are.

And the most important part...is I don't expect society to change for me. Not one bit. Men will be men, women will be women, and I'm plenty happy with who I am. The only people in this world who have an opinion of me I value...are 5, 6, and 14...and from all I can see, in their eyes...I'm doing just fine.

Nawwwwwwww!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wait, it just dawned on me... by the opening post standards{it being a joke set a side} then, why are their guys on this website? I mean if the first post has any truth behind it, and what the lady's are saying... then it is the uglier man that gets the girl. Not, the muscled, skinny, healthy guy...

sorry, just wanted to get that out.... I go back to being quiet again. lol
  • victoria4321
    Options
    Wait, it just dawned on me... by the opening post standards{it being a joke set a side} then, why are their guys on this website? I mean if the first post has any truth behind it, and what the lady's are saying... then it is the uglier man that gets the girl. Not, the muscled, skinny, healthy guy...

sorry, just wanted to get that out.... I go back to being quiet again.

Nah its just ugly face. Even the ugly guy has to be strong and feel like a man lol. Plus being in great shape doesnt guarantee that you'll be attractive
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    iam hanging around because iam pretty sure two girls are gonna start making out.....well i wish that in every thread
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    First off, both men in the OP are hot. Secondly, they're famous and rich and Sasha Baron Cohen is HILARIOUS. So that answers that.

To repeat the other ladies on here, attraction is in the eye of the beholder. I'm attracted to an entirely different type of man as most of my friends and vice versa.

Lastly, and most important, most woman aren't THAT shallow and we care more about how a man treats us than him being a "10." Men who are funny, honest, smart, sincere, loyal, and a gentleman will seem more attractive. I've heard men say "I'd love to nail her, but I'd never take her home to mom." Same goes for woman, just because he's hot doesn't mean we want to have a relationship with him.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Men considered less attractive by society's standards usually have nicer personalities, because they strive harder to be likable in other ways besides being eye candy. Some of the most annoying people I've ever met have been more physically attractive, and the most open and generous have been the ones that a lot of people wouldn't give a second look.

And that holds true for women, as well.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street . . .
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street . . .

I love that freakin' song lol.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

Wait, what? These men are ugly? huh?
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    iam hanging around because iam pretty sure two girls are gonna start making out.....well i wish that in every thread

Oh thank you for this!!!! Let me know if you ever find that post....
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

my point exactly!!

someone's mad.

Well, I think you're hot! :flowerforyou:

This has been an interesting thread to paw through!
  • victoria4321
    Options

better watch it before someone makes a thread about you! You might be on everyones creep-o-meter after that footsie thread LOL
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

sorry, just wanted to get that out.... I go back to being quiet again.

Nah its just ugly face. Even the ugly guy has to be strong and feel like a man lol. Plus being in great shape doesnt guarantee that you'll be attractive

So even if they looked like this... it would be alright

image.raw?view=image&type=img&id=4856