Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When I hear a question like this, I like to ask myself something like:

"How exactly would humans look to an alien?"

I mean, the most "BEAUTIFUL" specimen of a man or a woman would be hideous to something outside of this world...

Just remember that the next time you're doing up your hair, putting on your fancy clothes and shining your pearly whites - we're ALL hideous to something out there!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and this is a major generalization.

I have a theory that most generalizations, and stereo types, have a lot of truth in them.

But, I'm not supposed to say that for fear of the thought police.

Me too, it's called reality (as I mentioned before). And most people just don't want to accept it. You may not fit all parts of a stereotype...but as a collective whole, be it based on gender, race, religion...it's pretty damn likely you do.
    I have some interesting tidbits you might like to know about your mother. But I don't think, due to the delicate nature of the subject, that a public forum is the place to reveal them.

Feel free to PM me :).

Remember though...I truly believe women are superior. There's not a single solitary one out there that couldn't have me eating from her palm simply by being polite and lady like, and there's not a single other group on the planet that could say the same.

Except maybe children lol.
  • ErykSD
    ErykSD Posts: 1
    Options
    Those people you posted pictures of were famous.

Become famous, get chicks. No matter if your ugly.

Same goes with money.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't think either of those men in the OP are ugly.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    BIG cack.... lot's of $$$$$$$ ..... :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    When I hear a question like this, I like to ask myself something like:

"How exactly would humans look to an alien?"

I mean, the most "BEAUTIFUL" specimen of a man or a woman would be hideous to something outside of this world...

Just remember that the next time you're doing up your hair, putting on your fancy clothes and shining your pearly whites - we're ALL hideous to something out there!!

katy-perry-et4.jpg

I dunno man, that's kinda hot.

And for the record...yes, I fully believe Katy Perry is an alien. No WAY she came from the same genetic pool I did.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

LOL, If that was true, you'd not make that statement.

In related news, check out my "In case you are lonely tonight" thread from yesterday.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/602904-in-case-you-are-lonely-tonight?page=3#posts-8645449
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/602904-in-case-you-are-lonely-tonight?page=3#posts-8645449
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    because these women aren't as shallow as you appear to be?

I get that it's a joke, but it's an annoying and prevalent joke, and it adds to the whole "society owes me a hot woman" thing that is really damaging towards women and men.
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    Options
    so many shallow jerks in this thread trying to use sexist stereotypes under the guise of a joke. >_> lol i'm out
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

LOL, If that was true, you'd not make that statement.

In related news, check out my "In case you are lonely tonight" thread from yesterday.
    Oh because you've known me all my life. You can make a general statement about me like that. Thanks for educating me.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

I wouldn't call either of those ugly
    Personally I find men sexually attractive more based on their personality, intelligence, etc. then any conventional definition of physical attractiveness. Everybody likes different things.
  • jensterx3
    Options

I get that it's a joke, but it's an annoying and prevalent joke, and it adds to the whole "society owes me a hot woman" thing that is really damaging towards women and men.

my point exactly!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

my point exactly!!
    Stopping taking yourself so seriously
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

Ummmm the simple answer for the two you pictured? MONEY.

Yes, I'm sorry.. some women are that shallow... as my ex wife.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    so many shallow jerks in this thread trying to use sexist stereotypes under the guise of a joke. >_> lol i'm out

That's probably the dumbest statement in the thread, sorry.

If you knew anything about me...which it's obvious you don't...that's the very last thing that would have come out of your mouth.

And yes, I do know I was included in your commentary, because I was most DEFINITELY using sexist stereotypes as a joke.
  • jensterx3
    Options

my point exactly!!

someone's mad.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Miller
    >

Well, I see your point completely. My husband gets asked all the time how he ended up with me.....I guess a girl is more attracted to a less attractive guy (sometimes) because they are more likely not to focus so much on looks and actually really do want to get to know somebody for who they really are on the inside and not just the outside.

I'm on your side :)

:) I think it really depends on where you are in life. I am not looking for just a pretty face myself. I need more than that.

Mad suction skills?
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

my point exactly!!

someone's mad.

I'm mad? Im just trying to get this ship corrected. People need to take a chill pill
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Some women need their man to be "less attractive". If the man is less attractive, they feel superior. Especially if all else the same, they get along in the relationship, having the attractiveness gives the woman power - just like having money gives the man power. And men are usually aware if their woman is more attractive than them, so they tend to appreciate the woman more than a man of equal attractiveness.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    In response to your original question...

While these guys certainly aren't hideous, they aren't as physically beautiful as the women they're with. I agree that women are more likely to look at the whole package...compatibility, personality, and other attributes that go beyond physical. Attraction can be such a multi-layered thing for both men and women, and often individualised.

For many women, control, ambition, intelligence, and perceived power are big attractions. I'd bet those guys in the photos aren't bums or hacks...They are probably winners in what they do, and this is attractive to the kind of woman who could attract a lot of men.

As for how early this thread went south, I just shake my head...I don't know why that has to keep happening. I think the tpopic raised was one we have all asked ourselves at one time or another, whether we want to admit it or not. In our celebrity-obsessed culture, I don't know how it can be avoided, questioning why so-and-so is with so-and-so. It's everywhere! And just like the media's obsession with this, it's not to be taken too seriously, on this I agree too!