Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg

uh, i think Sacha Baron Cohen is HOT! (and hilarious!)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Research shows that people (men and women) tend to date for appearance, hotness, wildness but when they are ready to settle down, they look for smart, intelligent, and are much less interested in appearance...
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

Neither of those men are that bad looking. And Sacha Cohen is hilarious. I'd rather date a funny average joe than a hot d-bag.

Exactly!
  • shortstuff1822000
    Options
    You know my husband asked me the same thing..LOL... My answer was the same reason why the hot men end up with ugly women LOL.. It's a mystery. Plus, it isn't easy finding a hot guy who isn't a total jerk. Not saying they all are, but it is hard to come by.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    money.
  • jscns
    jscns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think those two men in the first photos were not bad looking personally. Everyone has different tastes. Some women don't go for just looks. In the past i've found that inner beauty can really change the way you look at a man on the outside!! Another reason is self esteem. Perhaps those women feel 'safe' being in a relationship with a not so good looking man. Perhaps they feel he is less likely to be unfaithful.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Research shows that people (men and women) tend to date for appearance, hotness, wildness but when they are ready to settle down, they look for smart, intelligent, and are much less interested in appearance...

Yay, I can look foward to being single for the rest of my life... WOOT!!!! :drinker:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Money, power and being funny?
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    In one of my psychology courses, they mentioned that people tend to be attracted to/choose SOs who they feel they "deserve" or consider to be "in their league". Take that with a grain of salt obviously, but more or less it rings true to me.

I'm decently attractive, and I definitely have a very specific type who I swoon over, but I almost never end up dating the guys who are my aesthetic "type". I've been with my current boyfriend for almost four years now (and sadly have heard many comments from friends, and from my boyfriend himself, implying "why are you with someone who's obviously less attractive?"), but my last boyfriend before him was the epitome of "my type" and I still consider him to be the most attractive person I have ever met or seen in my life. That relationship wasn't going to be a healthy one though because I automatically put him up on a pedestal (and by default, knocked myself down into the position of being "the unattractive one"), and I would walk on eggshells trying to keep him around and trying not to upset him, lest he realize how much better he could do than me.

As I said though, that was four years ago, and hopefully I'd have more faith and confidence in myself now if I found myself falling for a guy who was undeniably more attractive than me. Really though, I fall for people because of who they are -- not what they look like -- and I've almost never found a guy who I was both super compatible with AND who also happened to be "my type".

(I didn't proof-read any of this -- sorry it's such a mess)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    There is this guy that I like. I think he is hot (and so do most women around here) but after knowing him for two years when I see him I am always surprised at how good looking he is. The reason is because he 'hotness' got my attention, but his character and heart kept it.

I think women connect on an emotional level and looks are not a high priority. We are more concerned with what is inside a guy. I can't tell you houw many gorgeous guys I've dated who ended up being so not worth my time.

Looks are the icing on the cake. What is inside a man IS THE CAKE.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just like my grandma used to tell me.....Honey beauty is only skin deep and ugly is to the bone, when beauty fades away ugly holds it's own.

I don't care how "hot" you are on the outside, if you don't have the personality, sense of humor or similar beliefs that I do what you look like doesn't matter. Oh and if someone else thinks they're ugly, so what, I know better.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Im going to be honest here unlike a lot and say.. someone being attractive is VERY important to me. They can have all the brains and personality in the world but I still need to initially be attracted to their PHYSICAL apperance
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Looks are the icing on the cake. What is inside a man IS THE CAKE.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy, humor is sexy, romance is sexy..........Hot brainless dude is NOT sexy
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

Ummmm the simple answer for the two you pictured? MONEY.

Yes, I'm sorry.. some women are that shallow... as my ex wife.

Both of those women make pretty good money on their own, but yes some people are that shallow.
  • BrownsFan16
    BrownsFan16 Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow. Well I think we can safely assume why you're single now

:drinker: :laugh:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I fall under that category. getting you face run over by a truck won't win you a personality. only the shallow pretty girls are only looking for another pretty face. same as shallow men are only looking for a pretty face.

you'll work it out someday.

but here's another one for ya.
    ugly-guy-hot-wife.jpeg
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    In one of my psychology courses, they mentioned that people tend to be attracted to/choose SOs who they feel they "deserve" or consider to be "in their league". Take that with a grain of salt obviously, but more or less it rings true to me.

I'm decently attractive, and I definitely have a very specific type who I swoon over, but I almost never end up dating the guys who are my aesthetic "type". I've been with my current boyfriend for almost four years now (and sadly have heard many comments from friends, and from my boyfriend himself, implying "why are you with someone who's obviously less attractive?"), but my last boyfriend before him was the epitome of "my type" and I still consider him to be the most attractive person I have ever met or seen in my life. That relationship wasn't going to be a healthy one though because I automatically put him up on a pedestal (and by default, knocked myself down into the position of being "the unattractive one"), and I would walk on eggshells trying to keep him around and trying not to upset him, lest he realize how much better he could do than me.

As I said though, that was four years ago, and hopefully I'd have more faith and confidence in myself now if I found myself falling for a guy who was undeniably more attractive than me. Really though, I fall for people because of who they are -- not what they look like -- and I've almost never found a guy who I was both super compatible with AND who also happened to be "my type".

(I didn't proof-read any of this -- sorry it's such a mess)

Umm...not to come off wrong here, but seriously...when it comes to appearance, you've got pretty much any man I've ever seen in my life, covered. You have absolutely zero to fear in that department.

And from all I've read, you've a pretty great personality as well...definitely nothing to worry about :).
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    There's alot of d-bags on here huh? :glasses:
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy, humor is sexy, romance is sexy..........Hot brainless dude is NOT sexy

I absolutely agree.