Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I do wonder about the basketball player in the first pic. My son had lazy eye when he was born and at 6 months he had surgery to fix it, You cant tell me its not affecting his vision and he cant afford to fix it. Just saying.
    Also, why is everyone so hateful tonight? No need to be mean.

Edit: No maybe its not a lazy eye. I think they are just small. Ok, jut ignore me, I am losing my mind.
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I understand why there are hot girls with ugly guys. The question remains, why are there almost no hot guys with ugly girls? Hmmmm?

I think that we can conclude from this that women on a whole are superior creatures.

:drinker:
    No I see this too. It's not as common but I still see it.

Northern Nevada...reno/tahoe/carson city area. Very few hot women, and most of the guys seem to be pretty good looking. When I moved there with my ex (who was very, very pretty...tough to take that from her)...everyone looked at me like i was some kind of God lol.

I need to move to Northern Nevada... maybe I'd have a better chance there XD
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If you wanna be happy
    For the rest of your life,
    Never make a pretty woman your wife,
    So from my personal point of view,
    Get an ugly girl to marry you.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think it's because I'm hung. But who cares? She says I'm smexy and that's all that matters.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Lol to this and above comment....

And yes...apparently guys do love binary (to post above) :p
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Lol to this and above comment....

And yes...apparently guys do love binary (to post above) :p

Of course we do, it's humanities natural state.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Haha oh my gosh. There is someone I personally know on the front page of that site,and another guy I know on there (who was actually on one of the episodes of "Is She Really Going Out with Him?").
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but ...

It's a lot easier for a woman to appear "hot" than a guy. We have all kinds of tricks up our sleeves to make us look prettier. Just watch a show like What Not To Wear and see the difference flattering clothes, a good haircut and a little makeup can make.

With guys, what you see is what you get.

I'm not saying those two women on the first page aren't stunning, but wash their faces, pull their hair back, and put them in frumpy clothes and they'd be ordinary pretty, not "OMG, they're so frickin' hot."

Jenna Marbles: How to trick people into thinking you're good looking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

OMG that video is FUNNY!
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm not touching this one. There are so many things I could say.
  • IamSam25
    IamSam25 Posts: 21
    Options
    Physical appearance alone is nothing. Once you're attracted to someone's heart and mind, they are the most beautiful person to you, inside and out.
    I could not have said it any better myself.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying those two women on the first page aren't stunning, but wash their faces, pull their hair back, and put them in frumpy clothes and they'd be ordinary pretty, not "OMG, they're so frickin' hot."

True, you ever see stars without makeup? Ouch to some of them.

But another hot girl ugly guy - Paulina Porizkova and Ric Ocasek.
  • romoli
    romoli Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sorry this thread is just in such poor taste.
  • sneakypackrat
    sneakypackrat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well I think we can safely assume why you're single now

BAZINGA!!!
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    back when the hubby and i got together (high school) i was -believe it or not- pretty darn attractive and he was VERY nerdy looking. I was attracted to him because he ALWAYS had me laughing. I was always happy when i was with him and who doesnt want to be happy when theyre with someone? Sad to say I feel like hes the hotty these days (its true men age better) and im in the not so much compared to when we got together. But hey thats why Im here right? to improve that is :P
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are just fun to be around and are nice people...pretty simple eh.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Because they find them attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! No one is asking YOU to date those guys ;-P
  • 12ecoiL
    12ecoiL Posts: 12
    Options
    They are rich...this was easy lol
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    She knows she's better than him, and if anyone is going to do the dumping it'll be her!!! If a girl dates a guy better than her, she knows that he could maybe do better, and the chance that he'll dump her for someone else is much greater................it's so that they can put their insecurities to rest!!
    But I agree with you- I don't get it either?!? It's a waste in my opinion!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    this thread gives me renewed high hopes finding a hot girl . matter fact i just hot waxed around my nipple region spuching my self up alittle