Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That was supposed to be a quote...fail! Nevermind! Funny anyway!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Just throwing this out there - if a guy makes me laugh, that's a total win - brains and humor come WAY before looks in my book.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have been told that I'm too attractive for my boyfriend, but when I started dating him I was a foot shorter and weighed more than him. He was very lean and I was short and stubby and basically at my highest weight. He was able to look past that and love me for me.

I wouldn't say I'm "hot" now by any means, but I'm still working towards that every day because I think he deserves to have a girlfriend he's proud to show off :)

Also, in my experiece, the "hot" guys tend to be the biggest d-bags :flowerforyou:
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.

This^^
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    While looks are nice, personality will win me over every time.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I see the old stereotype of attractive guy = moron jerk & ugly guy = brainy sweetheart is alive and well. In my experience, both types have an equal amount of dirtbags. :sick:
  • charlynette73
    Options
    I think both of those guys are attractive and yes they probably have big.....which I don't mind a'tall...
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm involved with is beyond ugly.. I tell him this often. However, his umm.. package.. makes up for his ugliness! Plus, overall he is probably one of the most caring/sweetest guys I know.
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    You don't have to worry about getting your face ran over by a truck..your pretty much there man. I know this is cliche but looks aren't everything! I'll look at what we have in common first before looks.
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    Sacha Baron Cohen is not ugly! He is handsome!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    She knows she's better than him, and if anyone is going to do the dumping it'll be her!!! If a girl dates a guy better than her, she knows that he could maybe do better, and the chance that he'll dump her for someone else is much greater................it's so that they can put their insecurities to rest!!
    But I agree with you- I don't get it either?!? It's a waste in my opinion!!

Wow so apparently all women are insecure and helpless. Hmmmm wonder why the "ugly" guys as you call them get all the women!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    because when i love someone, no matter what they look like objectively to you, they look beautiful, subjectively, to me. Because that's what love does to me. And probalby to a lot of women.

i've known far too many "attractive" men with god awful horrible personalities. I'd take a sweet man with messed up teeth over an arrogant Johnny Depp anyday.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, some of the most beautiful women have the lowest self-esteem and tend to gravitate to ugly men because they think they won't have to worry about him leaving her.

I personally wouldn't date/marry an ugly man, especially if I planned to reproduce; wouldn't want ugly babies. Ijs. Djm. :laugh: I happen to be blessed with a husband who is fine as hell, smarter than I am and just an all-around great guy.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wha? those guys in the OP arent ugly. They're normal.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    She knows she's better than him, and if anyone is going to do the dumping it'll be her!!! If a girl dates a guy better than her, she knows that he could maybe do better, and the chance that he'll dump her for someone else is much greater................it's so that they can put their insecurities to rest!!

Wow so apparently all women are insecure and helpless. Hmmmm wonder why the "ugly" guys as you call them get all the women!

What's funny, is one of the most attractive women I've seen, posted the same sentiment. She dated a man she felt was more attractive than she was, and it made her feel insecure.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    oh my GOD PEOPLE.

LOOKS ARE SUPERFICIAL.

Get it into your heads already!!!!!!!

Moving on.....
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

What's funny, is one of the most attractive women I've seen, posted the same sentiment. She dated a man she felt was more attractive than she was, and it made her feel insecure.

I'll admit I'd feel weird dating a guy that was way hotter than me. Not because I think he'd leave but because I just wanna be the pretty one lol. Sounds silly but what girl wants to hear a dude looks better than her
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.
    I know what they say about bickering on the internet and I don't particularly want to act like a Summer's Eve, but you're not that smart if you're asking that sort of question.
    -wtk
    So are you an expert on the female mind? You know everything? This was meant to be fun. Not serious

Wow..cut the guy a little slack!! I don't think he's saying looks are everything... ever heard of sarcasm?? This guy is asking the question millions of us have asked all along?? How do some couples end up together?? I will admit. I've wondered that as well even with "ugly" girls ending up with "hot" guys (I use quotations 'cause everyone's taste is different).

and I can say all this 'cause I'm a straight, married woman, who's asked all these questions (as has my husband).
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the way through (Only the first few pages) but I am hot ( I do say that with humility not pride) and get hit on all the time. I never dated anyone that I thought was a 10. Guys I have met who were really good looking had big egos or other prevelant issues.

When I first met my husband I wasn't even attracted to him. That changed in like 2 weeks. As I started to get to know him, he became the most devilishly handsome,sexy man I have ever known. I see other good looking dudes on the street but non of them compare to him. Oh we get looks, probably cause I'm 15 years younger then him, and his friends slap him on the back, but at the end of the day, he is amazing and perfection in my eyes.Wouldn't trade him for anyone!
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well I think we can safely assume why you're single now
    Has everyone miss the point that this was a joke thread. Why has it turned into an attack? I was kidding!!!

Well I got the joke. And I think it's funny! With some truth behind it. Come on people, lighten up and giggle!