Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Naked. First thing in the morning everyday.
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Naked here... If I had clothes on and weighed myself I would probably then take them off and try it naked anyways, But I will weigh myself before and after workouts sometimes {weird but oh well}

I weigh before and after workouts sometimes, too lol! Not sure why, guess I'm just curious. I tend to weigh a bit more post workout, but I attribute that to the liter of water I usually drink :)

I do my regular weigh ins naked in the AM, and I usually only weigh in when I suspect I'll be pleased with the results. I hate putting that damn ticker any higher!
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

For sure - and pyjamas ........ clothes and phones and keys and PDAs gotta weigh at least 3 pounds

Sometime a second weighing after an intense walk and shower - just for amusement to see the temporary loss from sweating
  • diamondwart
    Options
    Naked, after toilet, before shower! :tongue:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

Yes. Naked or underwear. Always.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, in a bra, panties, and tshirt... after pee.

However, I will admit to sometimes refusing to eat or drink anything until I've gone #2, and THEN weighed.

:blushing:

^This! But no bra. :laugh:
  • kellypup11
    kellypup11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In the am after the potty, also before I go to the Dr. because I want to see how acurate their scale is!!!
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Undies, in the morning after toilet and before food
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    First thing Monday mornings....after a potty break....and naked before a shower.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You weigh less in the morning. So Alarm, Bathroom (every oz of water counts hehe) naked on the scale. The best way. I weigh in every friday with my trainer, and every month check body fat % and measurments = arms, thighs, hips, waist. I wanted to add calves. Don't always count on the scale-I was 146 when I started waist 30 :sad: - 9 weeks later 136.5 pounds and -4 inches off the waist -3 off the hips from a size tight 7 to a 4-5 :bigsmile: . Trust the clothes and the way they dont fit. I lost fat and gained muscle form working out. :wink:
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I weigh after my workout in my workout clothes. I eat breakfast about 7:30 or 8 and then workout from about 10-11 and then I weigh.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    In undies, in the morning, after potty and before food :)
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    first thing, after I pee, I weigh butt naked lol I get strange looks from my 3 year old son every time!
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    boxers and tee first thing in am
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Naked after bathroom:flowerforyou:
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    In the morning, naked with only my glasses on. If I think I gained, I take the glasses off. SEE NO EVIL. :tongue:
  • jennyn84
    jennyn84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes get weighed first thing in the morning with nothing on. only way ul no how much you weigh coz all clothes are different
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Definitely. If I didn't go bare, I'd blame my weight on my clothes! I know, excuses...excuses...

THIS! haha I am the same way
  • messe_jesse
    messe_jesse Posts: 16
    Options
    Definitely first thing in the morning but I do it at the gym so I have clothes on.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Yep second thing in the morning, right after a "cleanse" and definitely naked!