Annoying Coworkers

Options
nray3119
nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
What do yours do?

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Why is that annoying?
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I think you're jealous they're not texting you
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like my co-workers.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
    What do yours do?

Um, I agree. How is that annoying?

One coworker (who blessedly is GONE from the office now and her job in August) sings, plays music loudly, oinks and WHOOPS! regularly -- and that's just a start.

The last couple weeks, several coworkers have been yelling loudly for an hour every morning and this morning someone was honking what sounded like a bicycle horn every 10 minutes.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    7fork5k
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Why is that annoying?
    Mostly because a lot of work places either ban the use of cell phones, or limit the use of them. Not to mention that they are slacking off, texting all day instead of working.

I have co-workers that smuggle phones on the floor and try to sneak texts in. Thankfully I can write them up after a warning. I usually give them 3 before I have to though.
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Because we work in an office where we can all see eachother and their phone sit and buzz on their desks all day.
    Sorry, maybe I have a low tolerance for things like that.
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    My coworker smells like mothballs.. other than that he is cool! We sometimes kick it in a secured vault area and play cards..
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Mine don't do anything. Not a damned thing. THAT is really annoying..............
  • rml_16
    Options
    Why is that annoying?
    Mostly because a lot of work places either ban the use of cell phones, or limit the use of them. Not to mention that they are slacking off, texting all day instead of working.

Unless I'm someone's direct supervisor, I only care what my coworkers do as it affects my job.
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    I don't see how that would be to annoying... I work in radio and people are always loud and yelling... DJ's with big ego's can be annoying. lol
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    What do yours do?

One coworker (who blessedly is GONE from the office now and her job in August) sings, plays music loudly, oinks and WHOOPS! regularly -- and that's just a start.

The last couple weeks, several coworkers have been yelling loudly for an hour every morning and this morning someone was honking what sounded like a bicycle horn every 10 minutes.

:laugh: damn..think I'd invest in some ear plugs :bigsmile:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Oh, well if it's the buzzing that annoys you, I can understand that.
  • rml_16
    Options
    What do yours do?

:laugh: damn..think I'd invest in some ear plugs :bigsmile:

Tell me about it. We moved buildings last year and I used to have my own office. I would sometimes go entire weeks without even seeing any of my coworkers and now I'm in a cubicle. It.Sucks.

(And I can understand the buzzing cells being annoying, too.)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    suggest they put the phones on silent so only the red LED blinks rather than the phone vibrating on the desk?

My co-workers don't annoy me at all actually, I guess I have it pretty easy.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    What do yours do?

HA! I call that lucky. The princess next to me has been planning her wedding for the past two years and now she is in the process of buying a home all on the companies dime. She also files her nail with high grade sand paper which sounds like nails down a chalk board to me. And that's just ONE of them!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I think people complaining (that their co-workers are slacking off by texting) by logging on to MFP are misusing company time just as bad!
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My co-worker goes on a dating web sites!!! BUT I do enjoy hearing all about her dates. In this economy ANYONE should just be greatful for having a job.
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    At my last job, we all had partial-walled cubicles so we could see each other and work and communicate as a team.

I worked in a three-person group and the other two girls DESPISED each other. Whenever I would have a conversation with one, the other would IM me constantly, talking trash and making commentary on our conversation...

I hate office drama. The hardest part about my job was learning how to not get sucked into the negativity...

But thanks to those girls, I quit and went back to school. Suckas!!!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i have no co workers, LMAO.......