Annoying Coworkers

Options

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Meh....don't let it bother you...unless they're phones are on vibrate and that's distracting...tell them to stop the effing noise!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just the fact that they're not doing any work. The cell phone buzzing is probably really not the issue it's just that they are at work and not working. :ohwell:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Mine are here talking about the details of their childrens' births.

Let's trade.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I work with a few cougars, and not the hot kind.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I sit next to one of those guys that always comes into work when he is sick! take your sick *kitten* home!!!!
  • sortin
    sortin Posts: 78
    Options
    I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
    What do yours do?

Um, I agree. How is that annoying?

One coworker (who blessedly is GONE from the office now and her job in August) sings, plays music loudly, oinks and WHOOPS! regularly -- and that's just a start.

The last couple weeks, several coworkers have been yelling loudly for an hour every morning and this morning someone was honking what sounded like a bicycle horn every 10 minutes.
    We have an area at work that is exactly as you describe.

It's called psychiatry. Fortunately, I don't have to go there very often.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just the fact that they're not doing any work. The cell phone buzzing is probably really not the issue it's just that they are at work and not working. :ohwell:
    She's complaining about it on MFP... surely she is not annoyed by people not doing work.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Eat cake all day.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
    What do yours do?

Um, I agree. How is that annoying?

One coworker (who blessedly is GONE from the office now and her job in August) sings, plays music loudly, oinks and WHOOPS! regularly -- and that's just a start.

The last couple weeks, several coworkers have been yelling loudly for an hour every morning and this morning someone was honking what sounded like a bicycle horn every 10 minutes.
    We have an area at work that is exactly as you describe.

It's called psychiatry. Fortunately, I don't have to go there very often.

lol
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I have one guy that will argue every point even if you agree with him. He will also constantly complain about how his job sucks. I have another guy who has had what sounds like near death coughing fits for the last five years. One guy who chews his food loudly with his mouth open. I have another guy who will send people IMs if they are discussing something in tones he finds too loud, even during fast market times.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have one that talks about food ALL DAY long, and super loud too. He is also the most negative person I have ever met. Another one is just plain dumb...he talks about the dumbest stuff all day and half the time no one understands what he is talking about...I almost feel sorry for him : (
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Because we work in an office where we can all see eachother and their phone sit and buzz on their desks all day.
    Sorry, maybe I have a low tolerance for things like that.

I have a co-worker that is texting ALL day long and she doesn't put her phone on silent or vibrate so you constantly here it go off...and I mean constantly in this instance. It's annoying and distracting.........and narcissistic!...the whole office doesn't need to know you are getting 100 texts a day!
  • Golfgal425
    Golfgal425 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a really annoying co-worker who does nothing but complain all the time. Lunchtime is really important for me now, as I'm "recovering" from an eating disorder and one of the most important things I do is try to eat mindfully. EVERY day at lunch, it's nonstop complaining and loudmouthing. Since I work at a school where there are 4 different lunches, I've actually requested the 3rd lunch instead of the 2nd in the past, knowing I will be hungry, just to avoid having lunch at the same time as her, because she is SO annoying. It's like - can't you find something positive to talk about? I just want to scream at her that we produce our own karma. She brings negative because she IS negative!!!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Options
    She's complaining about it on MFP... surely she is not annoyed by people not doing work.

Lol, maybe she's off today? :noway:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Sure, when I have a day off, I spend it thinking about all the ways my coworkers annoy me.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    What do yours do?

That does sound annyoying, I dont know what these people are getting worked up about.

My co worker texts people at lest 100 times during the workday. He always says that it doesnt matter because he still gets his sht done, even so, 30 seconds per text is still just about an hour of not working. I'm suprised he hasnt been repremanded yet.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Options
    Sure, when I have a day off, I spend it thinking about all the ways my coworkers annoy me.

I guess you're right! lol
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    What do yours do?

Maybe it annoys them that you're posting on a forum while you should be working. just sayin
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Why are you getting soo butt hurt about this? You must be one of those annoying lazy people who text 100 times a day at work. Thats the only thing I can think of.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have one guy that will argue every point even if you agree with him. He will also constantly complain about how his job sucks. I have another guy who has had what sounds like near death coughing fits for the last five years. One guy who chews his food loudly with his mouth open.

This. :sad: