Annoying Coworkers

Options

Replies

• karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    I work with a few cougars, and not the hot kind.

the furry ones with claws?
  • mamnboston
    mamnboston Posts: 81
    Options
    I work with a few cougars, and not the hot kind.

haha, that's funny
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker who I find extremely annoying. She showers only on Sundays, has an embellished hacking, flemy cough, and is a ball of emotions. Every day, every God damned day the women will go from uproariously laughing on a personal call, hysterically crying, screaming at her husband, crying again, and full circle back to laughing on personal calls. It is insane.
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    7fork5k
    that was sooo funny I love it lol thanks! for this...
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My coworker is a black Labrador. Yup, self employed photographer / web site developer. Love it
    TOO CUTE!

That's LadyBug in my avatar. ;0
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I keep my headphone in all day.. you must email for my attention. This way it saves my co-workers from being cussed out by me!

this be me, an then I get b*tched at that i'm being rude LOl
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I keep my headphone in all day.. you must email for my attention. This way it saves my co-workers from being cussed out by me!

This is me. I'm surrounded by people who are whining about every little thing, doesn't matter what it is, they'll complain about it
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
    What do yours do?
    Hey I rather they text quietly than talk and carry on loud right next to me all day like the ones I have now lol...
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I only have one co-worker!

She has some annoying habits such talking over me when I am about to tell her some funny story about my weekend - and telling me about hers for 45 mins instead. Then when I start to tell my story, she *suddenly* becomes amazingly interested in her work :laugh: She does this all time.

I think we annoy each other a lot as it's just us two. But we do get along as we're both pretty laid back. She's a bit of a skiver too but meh, I don't care really.
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I only work with another co-worker, and she is a friend!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I like most of my coworkers. Since I drive a school bus I only really see them in the morning when we are getting our keys or signing in. But there is this one that is so annoying...not just to me but to EVERYONE...she's been married for over 20/30 years with her husband and she's had a lover on the side for about 15 years. I don't care what people do with their personal life but she flaunts it ya know? That part I find sleazy. And you can't thave a conversation with her without it turning to how good her sex life is. I. Don't. Care.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I have 2 coworkers that sit and text eachother all day. Its getting really annoying. :explode:
    What do yours do?

HA! I call that lucky. The princess next to me has been planning her wedding for the past two years and now she is in the process of buying a home all on the companies dime. She also files her nail with high grade sand paper which sounds like nails down a chalk board to me. And that's just ONE of them!

I love my coworkers dearly, we've been together now for nearly 3 yrs. We are in very close proximity to each other in cubicles. We celebrate each other's birthdays and don't tell on each other when we're goofing off. No matter what, the job always gets done and we really do get along very well - BUT there are things that happen from day to day that are aggravating/annoying/stressing. And yeah, some of it is really stupid! I think this is a great place to let those things out. It will allow us to continue to keep the peace instead of possibly taking it out on our coworkers.

2 of my coworkers and I share the responsibility of answering a particular phone line. All 3 of our phones are programmed to answer the incoming calls, first come first serve and it rings through based on who is available to answer. So if you have to go to the bathroom or it is your break time, you just log off your phone, and it will ring to the other 2 phones only. Or if you're already on a call, it will just ring to the other 2 phones.

What my 2 coworkers do - is call each other on their work phones to talk about personal stuff. I'm right there, I can hear what each of them is saying. I know they're talking to each other. But instead of making it quick, sometimes they will let the calls pile up for 10-15 minutes while they chit chat, and I am the only one answering them then. It's really not a huge deal, or I would tell them it bothered me. Surely we all know I do my fair share of non-work related stuff throughout the day, as they often will see MFP up on my screen. Hopefully my MFP time doesn't annoy them. :flowerforyou:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    My coworker is a hot mess. She watches YouTube all day, gives herself mani/pedis at her desk, leaves for hours on end in the middle of the day, leaves early whenever she has things to do, turns her chair around at the desk, puts her feet up on the table behind her and goes to sleep, gets pissed when someone wakes her up for WORK, *****es at our boss when she asks for days off and our boss hesitates to grant them, doesn't take calls, doesn't prioritize clients, and comes in late every single day.

Our boss works from home. Obviously, this is why she hasn't gotten yelled at.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I like most of my coworkers. Since I drive a school bus I only really see them in the morning when we are getting our keys or signing in. But there is this one that is so annoying...not just to me but to EVERYONE...she's been married for over 20/30 years with her husband and she's had a lover on the side for about 15 years. I don't care what people do with their personal life but she flaunts it ya know? That part I find sleazy. And you can't thave a conversation with her without it turning to how good her sex life is. I. Don't. Care.

How does the husband not know? Or does he?
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't bother me, as long as I'm not having to do their work due to it, up to the boss to deal with that issue.
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It's annoying and RUDE! To me it's no different than constant whispering and I can see why you'd find it obnoxious.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have one co-worker that is my full-time office mate. The other two people who share my office are in and out of the office pretty regularly. We all get along pretty well, though. I'm lucky. It wasn't always like this, though. A former co-worker of mine would get into knock down drag out fights on the phone with her ex. She would yell and swear at him, then slam the phone down and heave a big old sigh. She would call in sick pretty consistently on Mondays (or sometimes she would change it up with a Thursday or Friday). She would come ask me for my advice or opinion on how to handle a situation with one of her customers and then argue with me about my response. Why ask if you don't like the answer? lol I pretty much threw a party for myself when she quit. lol
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    What do yours do?

That's none of your business unless you are their boss and it is affecting their performance. Get over it.
  • Lesah0808
    Lesah0808 Posts: 91
    Options
    My coworker smells like mothballs.. other than that he is cool! We sometimes kick it in a secured vault area and play cards..

LOL!! That is so FUNNY!!!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    What do yours do?

That's none of your business unless you are their boss and it is affecting their performance. Get over it.

Haa, another one.