Annoying Coworkers

Options

Replies

• Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I work with two girls, 19 and a 21 years old. They are freaking annoying!! They are just too young... too immature. Too b*tchy. I can't wait until I can get a real job!
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    We are not allowed to have cell phones in my work which SUCKS bc instead of texting each other the people around me talk out loud so I have to listen to how ugh they are and it sucks the life out of me. I have one annoying stuck up *****, a gangster thug, a nerdy paramedic, a like old mom who is a snooze fest and uptight, an old overweight lady who talks about amazing food all day and bakes the most fattening things, and a gothic middle aged crisis woman with a drinking problem, and my boss who is by the BOOK everything, easily annoyed over exaggerated uptight. And then there is just me living in a soap opera.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    There is a man in my office, (married) who constantly flirts with me ask the time. I wish I could punch him in the face.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My boss is awesome, no complaints with her. I do have one co-worker that thinks she's gods gift to case management and I would love to put her in her place, because she's actually pretty awful at her job. The other person I work with is pretty cool, but she's allergic to a lot of deodorants, so she can be stinky sometimes.
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have a really annoying co-worker who does nothing but complain all the time. Lunchtime is really important for me now, as I'm "recovering" from an eating disorder and one of the most important things I do is try to eat mindfully. EVERY day at lunch, it's nonstop complaining and loudmouthing. Since I work at a school where there are 4 different lunches, I've actually requested the 3rd lunch instead of the 2nd in the past, knowing I will be hungry, just to avoid having lunch at the same time as her, because she is SO annoying. It's like - can't you find something positive to talk about? I just want to scream at her that we produce our own karma. She brings negative because she IS negative!!!

Negative people are the worst! They make me want to scream... I mean, we all have our bad days, but seriously?!?! ALL the time?
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I keep my headphone in all day.. you must email for my attention. This way it saves my co-workers from being cussed out by me!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just the fact that they're not doing any work. The cell phone buzzing is probably really not the issue it's just that they are at work and not working. :ohwell:
    She's complaining about it on MFP... surely she is not annoyed by people not doing work.
    Lol, maybe she's off today? :noway:
    Sure, when I have a day off, I spend it thinking about all the ways my coworkers annoy me.
    Why are you getting soo butt hurt about this? You must be one of those annoying lazy people who text 100 times a day at work. Thats the only thing I can think of.
    I'm just responding to people who responded to me... but if two comments makes you think I'm "butt hurt" about it... um... I don't really give a ****.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have this one coworker that sits and chats on this site called MFP all day!!! Really gets my panties in a wad! Oh, wait, that's ME! MFer!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When I first saw this thread I thought it was going to give me ways to annoy my co-workers, ... but that wasn't the intention. I was happy that it evolved into that, now I am getting many ideas of things I can do to annoy others, .... THANKS! :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My co-workers are generally pretty cool, although this one girl I work with is a major know-it-all...

She is constantly on a new "diet" (which never work, seeing as she is the exact same size she's been since I've known her--nearly 2 years now), and she's always telling me what I'm doing wrong with regards to diet and exercise...I guess my 20 lbs weight loss doesn't count...

And then this one lady is a heavy walker--I can hear her in the next hallway over because she walks REALLY heavily and fast (we're on the 2nd floor of the building) and it's distracting. Then there's the one receptionist who's just really lazy and wears flip flops every day (and I have no idea how HR hasn't gotten onto her about it---they are only allowed on Fridays, we have to dress up in our office). Man, I guess the people I work with annoy me more than I thought lol
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I only really have one co worker that gets a little under my skin. She feels that since she works a second job, she can come in and sit around and not do a thing, while I'm busy cleaning up the store. I normally am pretty passive agressive, but she made a comment the other night while she was sitting with her friend that came in about how i'm just a cleaning machine. I snapped back at her that if I didn't do it, it definitely wouldn't get done. She kept quiet then. When I let my boss know about her slacking, she allowed me to send her home the next time she didn't want to work. I am the type that would rather work alone than work with somebody who doesn't want to work. I know that there are plenty of people who NEED a job and would take her place in an instant. I don't see her to last too much longer. She is also one of those that call in sick after a night of partying. *sigh*
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Another co-worker, right now is screaming at the top of his lungs and NEVER shuts his office door His voice is always on 11. So distracting, puitting earphone on now.

Man I wish my old job with my nice office, now I've been relegated to a cubicle. I am very fortunate to have my job and I love my work and have a great boss but, co-workers can be and often are challenging. Period.

Argh! Earphones in ears now!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker who is really loud and annoying. She shouts across the room and says things that are inappropriate or tmi in a work place. I think she wants attention.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just the fact that they're not doing any work. The cell phone buzzing is probably really not the issue it's just that they are at work and not working. :ohwell:
    She's complaining about it on MFP... surely she is not annoyed by people not doing work.
    Lol, maybe she's off today? :noway:
    Sure, when I have a day off, I spend it thinking about all the ways my coworkers annoy me.
    Why are you getting soo butt hurt about this? You must be one of those annoying lazy people who text 100 times a day at work. Thats the only thing I can think of.
    I'm just responding to people who responded to me... but if two comments makes you think I'm "butt hurt" about it... um... I don't really give a ****.

...speaking of annoying.
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have turned on my radio :happy:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have one that eats all day and complains about her weight. She's 5'5" and 220lbs. Constantly walks out to the corner store and comes back with Little Debbie cupcakes, brownies and such. Then she goes to spin class and wonders why she's not losing weight. Or she loudly cusses and gives customers discounts she's not supposed to. I think she thinks they'll sweep her off her feet and live happily ever after.
    Then she tries and give me those horrid cakes cuz " I need to eat"....
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Why is that annoying?
    Mostly because a lot of work places either ban the use of cell phones, or limit the use of them. Not to mention that they are slacking off, texting all day instead of working.

I have co-workers that smuggle phones on the floor and try to sneak texts in. Thankfully I can write them up after a warning. I usually give them 3 before I have to though.

If they can pull their weight, I don't care what they do, but when they can't pull their weight and/or I'm cleaning up their messes, THAT pisses me off
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My coworker is a black Labrador. Yup, self employed photographer / web site developer. Love it
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My coworker is a black Labrador. Yup, self employed photographer / web site developer. Love it
    TOO CUTE!
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    aahhhhhhhhhhhh..... the "dreadful" co-workers.

:(