My calories are too low...see my diary.

Options
1235»

Replies

• NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'd like to clarify that I have a past of an ED, and I have seen people here glorifying ED's. I keep seeing this annoying girl who says
    "OMG, I had to eat a banana today and it was f-ing torture"

That honestly is not me at all.

K
    I'm honestly sorry if I came off that way, but that's not me at all. I used to have that problem, but I've worked way too damn hard to get past that. I DO enjoy food, I really love eating. Some days I just have lower cal days than others...which I would say is pretty normal.

I'm sorry if I pissed you off, NU2U but I didn't mean to sound like some dumb 13 year old anorexic or anything.

I respect those who seek recovery, I'd never promote that, or support it what so ever!

Dammgummit!!! Now why'd you have to go and make me say "awwwwww".

I sawwwwy!! But oooouuwweeee, you had me ready to man up..and I'm a LADY!!
    But, like I said...I have nutella in my tummy now..I'm all "Laura Ingals" now..lol

I freaking LOVE Nutella :) I need to go buy some!

Girlll..that stuff is goooood!!!
    I'd propose to it...but I'm thinkin..that may be a bit weird, lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'd like to clarify that I have a past of an ED, and I have seen people here glorifying ED's. I keep seeing this annoying girl who says

K
    I'm honestly sorry if I came off that way, but that's not me at all. I used to have that problem, but I've worked way too damn hard to get past that. I DO enjoy food, I really love eating. Some days I just have lower cal days than others...which I would say is pretty normal.

I'm sorry if I pissed you off, NU2U but I didn't mean to sound like some dumb 13 year old anorexic or anything.

I respect those who seek recovery, I'd never promote that, or support it what so ever!

But, like I said...I have nutella in my tummy now..I'm all "Laura Ingals" now..lol

I'm totally feelin' the love in here. So glad you two made up. :flowerforyou:
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options

K

I'm totally feelin' the love in here. So glad you two made up. :flowerforyou:

Awwwww.. :flowerforyou: