Do you eat carbs in the morning or night?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Montanarush
    Montanarush Posts: 76
    Options
    I definitely like to eat most of mine early. But then, I am on a low carb diet and only eat 50-100g a day, usually less than 50g, and most of my carbs are complex carbs, as in green and yellow vegetables.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Eat them when you want to.
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I eat them all the time.
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    eat them before you work out, the energy they release helps when your exercise :D
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I consume them mainly in the morning and lunch time
  • randall774
    randall774 Posts: 37
    Options
    most of my carbs first thing in the morning and more before before training.

protein majority meals afternoon and evening.

I subscribe to the "why eat carbs before you go asleep, and you dont need the energy" way of thinking.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i usually eat my carbs in the AM especially those from cereals or yogarts . I try not to eat carbs after 5pm except for veggies and sometimes a fruit.. i need to get better at it!
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I eat all my calories in the afternoon/night and im dropping inches im doing leangains.
  • DB_1106
    DB_1106 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Seeing how our bodies are composed to run off of no carbohydrates and they are not essential nutrients, I have pretty much none no matter what time of day it is.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/how-many-carbohydrates-do-you-need.html
  • hamburgbride
    hamburgbride Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just noticed that you said there is a low carb bread in Germany. I'm in Germany now and would love to try it out. Could you tell me what its called and where you buy it ?
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    If I'm working out in the morning, I eat them around my workout...same applies at night