Replies

• LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    My cheekbones came back!

<
    that's a before picture.
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    my collar bone started to show :) its a pretty collar bone and I missed it lots

I understand HAHAHA.... I haven't seen mine yet. I'd like to see my hip bones... They haven't paid a visit in YEARS!!!!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Believe it or not, my shoes started to fit better. I didnt know I had fat feet but oh well! I was happy for the improvement
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    my collar bone started to show :) its a pretty collar bone and I missed it lots

Yes it is a very pretty collar bone, so glad it's back :flowerforyou:
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    My Watch started spinning around my wrist. Pants that fit perfectly are now loose and i now have to wear a belt.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    I have only lost 5 pounds so far but I noticed my face looks thinner and also my energy level went up.
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Rings twisting round, and my mother's ring which she left to me and was too small now fits. Yippee.
  • hollydolly1978
    hollydolly1978 Posts: 3 Member
    my upper midsection (just under my chest) looked thinner. That's where I'm at right now and hoping for much more improvement. :)
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    I'm gonna get a big personal here and say that sex is more enjoyable now. My tummy is smaller so it doesn't get squished the way it use to and it doesn't get in the way. Seriously...big turn off. And the more it got squished the more my tummy would hurt so I couldn't enjoy it.

I can go down stairs like a normal person instead of taking "baby steps" down them.

I look forward to going to weigh in every Monday now.

I don't like skipping the gym. Before I would make up reasons NOT to go. Now...I run my life around my gym schedule and not the gym schedule "if" I can fit it in.

My energy...definitely. I still take afternoon naps but only because I'm tired (sleepy tired and not energy drained tired).
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    My calf muscles they just were solid rock one day that I was shaving it was kinda disturbing
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    First thing I noticed was my face and neck looking thinner...
  • careyayn22
    careyayn22 Posts: 95
    I'm a face person. My face and chest were first and my rings fitting better and shoe size going down (around 20 lbs)--happened soon after. Pants and clothing fitting better didn't really happen noticeably until 20 lbs or so...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I have a small frame. I always assumed I was big-boneded. Then I started seeing my bones and freaked out thinking I was half bird. Made an enormous difference- just finding out that one little thing was just an assumption on my part.

How I ever thought 5.5" wrist on a 5'10" girl was XLarge- I will never understand half the **** my fat brain believed and convinced itself of.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    I could see my ribs!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    My Red Shmedium shirt is a little more tighter....Hell yea! :happy:
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    My pants got looser around the waist right away! They're still tight around the thighs, though! :laugh:

This^^
  • My pants are getting looser!
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    my running shorts suddenly were too big for me! lol
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    My cheeks aren't as round. :)
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Energy! Now I'm shrinking in (losing inches & fat) off my torso. I'm shrinking in sideways around midwaist / chest / neck area. :DDDD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!