The first thing you noticed...

Options

Replies

• Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    As strange as this will sound, you will have to visualize...When walking my elbows and inner arms don't rub against my middle now. LOL I actually have room when standing between my body and my arms. And i've only lost 8 pounds!
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always my face 1st, then the rings are loose.... I heard once that women lose weight from the head down??!!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I noticed an overall change, but I think the best thing was when I began to feel muscles in places I've never felt them before :happy:

9821387.png
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    The firs thing was the energy was increased incredibly, now its been 30 days and 12 pounds I can see a little difference in my face and i put on some clothes that didn't not fit a few months ago are now loose. I am doing a pic every 30 days with same outfit so i can see the progression
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    my collarbones

Yep.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I could slide my purse handles over my shoulder, my shoes fit a little better too.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My moods were more level and my clothes are loose on my waist.
  • rachelbina
    rachelbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it's the first, but I went for a walk, I wore a sundress I couldn't fit in last summer, and toward the end of the walk I realized my inner thighs weren't chafing each other.
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    i noticed my jeans were really baggy on my butt... also that i used to rest my arms on my belly, can't do it anymore
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i got a waist!!
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My shoes started to get to big! lol.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My hip bones started to stick out! And my boobies went BYE-BYE! LOL! But that's okay though... I still have a bad @$$ booty ;)

Boobies......my hubby is not happy ;(
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    my *kitten* wasn't a shelf anymore...
  • mandihdz
    mandihdz Posts: 19
    Options
    my hips dont bump the sides of the ellyptical anymore :)
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Face thinned out, and rings started spinning. Then the boobies got smaller (woot!)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My hip bones started to stick out! And my boobies went BYE-BYE! LOL! But that's okay though... I still have a bad @$$ booty ;)

Boobies......my hubby is not happy ;(

Me three!!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    i could see my collar bone, i had to stop wearing my rings because they would fall off all the time, and i felt much happier than i had in ages.
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hip bones, collar bones and smaller boobs...
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Able to sleep better through the night.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I noticed my body shape has changed to a pear instead of a blob! oh and my double chin is gone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!