The first thing you noticed...

Replies

• My fitness. I have to walk 15-20 min pretty much every day to the bus station from college so when I found I did it a lot quicker and was not out of breath at all I was delighted!
    I've also noticed my legs and arms slim down and tone up, and the area around my bust too. Need to work on my stomach though as I can't see too much of a difference there.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    I discovered my collarbones, my extra chin disappeared, and my knees became knobby enough that I had to put a pillow between them to sleep comfortably.
  • GRACIOUSJOI
    GRACIOUSJOI Posts: 6 Member
    The first thing I noticed was my energy level went up and I was excited! :happy:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    My face was the first thing to go down. It's funny to, because it's changed so much people don't believe my befores are really me lol...

makeupnomake.jpg
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Like many others, the first thing I noticed was that I was having to pull up my pants repeatedly because they had become loose. I gave in and bought a smaller belt LOL
  • LazyHairyBear
    LazyHairyBear Posts: 35 Member
    The first thing I noticed was that my glasses no longer pressed into the side of my face.
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    This happened recently: my forearms have more definition and my shoulders are a little slimmer. Even at my heaviest, there wasn't much fat on my forearms (it's everywhere else, lol). I've been here a little over 5 weeks, halfway through 30DS, and I see muscles on my forearms now!
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    I could take my wedding ring on and off with ease again :)
  • Starrynights1107
    Starrynights1107 Posts: 70 Member
    Old pants fit more comfortably. I can feel my pelvis more (guess that's what that is lol). The appearance of knuckles. I've always had little chubby paws. I could see exactly one knuckle, now I can see two and the beginnings of the third lol. Not sure what I've lost as I haven't weighed in.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    My bra was no longer fitting
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Although my ticker doesn't show it, I've lost 14 pounds already from my hw. The first thing I noticed was my wedding rings and watch are so loose they spin around my finger and wrist. I love it!
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    All of my shirts that I thought were just too short actually started fitting properly. Who knew?? I was blaming bad fashion on all of my short shirts!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Collarbones, my one belt when i started is way to big now, my clothes starts getting big my pants are getting baggy (which I gave away m fat pants) case they no longer fit I'm down to one pair now and they're starting to look long on me and getting loose. I started fitting into some of my smaller shirts I had stored away which is good I am so proud of my accomlishments. But i still got long ways to go.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    I noticed I no longer sit with my arms crossed to hide my belly.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    My mood swings and depression was beginning to go away within the first few weeks and I instantly had more energy.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    I love the way I don't really need an alarm in the morning :D Today I set my alarm to 6 and woke up 4:50-something. and felt perfectly fine. Did my workout, even more so. :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    My trousers kept falling down lol:laugh:
  • katharineshalia
    katharineshalia Posts: 243 Member
    physically: my chubby cheeks got smaller, my face slimmer
    emotionally: my self confidence returning, more pride in appearance
  • tambrand
    tambrand Posts: 23 Member
    My pants begin to fall off my waist
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    I havent really notice a change when I look in the mirror as of yet but I know I am chaning because I can now fit some shorts that I purchased 2 summers ago that where to small (purchased them online and was to lazy to return them ) NOW THEY FIT! so YEAH!!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!