The first thing you noticed...

Options

Replies

• wingsabr
    wingsabr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine was my watch...it felt like it needed some links removed. Now I just need the rest to catch up...HEHEEEE
  • Becky0582
    Becky0582 Posts: 23
    Options
    That's where I am too! One week in and my belly has felt less fluffy...and I'm actually developing a little curve on my side in my rib cage....
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Clothes getting baggy! :)
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was in my face, and the second was that my wedding rings didn't fit anymore. They were way to big and would just fall off.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    that sitting on hard surfaces hurt! seems i lost alot of weight in the butt and now i feel my bones hit the seat..
  • MsTae84
    MsTae84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was my face slimmed down.
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    My suit of armor (stomach) was gone. More rolls formed due to lack of fat with the extra skin still being there lol.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    I was able to snap all the snaps on my coat and bend over and pick my keys up off the floor without any of the snaps popping open. I was pretty pleased about that.
  • 65sabine
    65sabine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I seem to be able to "fly" up a flight of stairs
    My watch and rings are lose
    I am wearing pants from 2 summers ago
    I have lost a lot of my belly
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I was constantly pulling my pants up, my muffin top wasn't there to hold them up any more.
  • zuchy
    zuchy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No more love handles, saddlebags almost gone, skin a lot smoother (?!), but probably the first thing was a flat tummy in the morning :)
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Definitely my face, chin, waist and arms. My energy level is in high gear and I'm loving it ! But my big WooHoo moment came when I realized I could cross my legs comfortably again.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So far, my ankles. My feet used to be so swollen that I could only wear Crocs. Now I have beautiful ankles and I can see the veins and tendons on the tops of my feet :) It's nice not having cankles :blushing:
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my thighs stopped chaffing! lol and my pants kept falling down the closer i got to my goal. then my stomach started getting flatter.
  • BonMetz
    BonMetz Posts: 102
    Options
    My face stop looking like I was storing nuts for the winter....:laugh: :laugh: ..and I smiled more...
    That was cute!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have a small frame. I always assumed I was big-boneded. Then I started seeing my bones and freaked out thinking I was half bird. Made an enormous difference- just finding out that one little thing was just an assumption on my part.

How I ever thought 5.5" wrist on a 5'10" girl was XLarge- I will never understand half the **** my fat brain believed and convinced itself of.

Half bird...that made me LOL!!! ;)
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    This is a little embarassing, but here goes. One day a few weeks ago I was getting out of the shower and happened to look in my mirror that's right across from the shower. I could see places that I haven't seen in a while, WITHOUT LIFTING A FAT ROLL! I ran into the living room, naked, and told my husband, "I can see down there!' He failed to see excitement of the whole matter. :blushing:

Also, a lot of my clothes are too big now. Love it! I'm now in a XL shirt instead of XXL. I used to have to stretch my XXLs to get them to fit over my hips.

Most important was able to walk briskly for 5 minutes without huffing and puffing, run 90 seconds, and then recover in 90 seconds. Now I'm up to W3D3 on C25K and the last 3 minute run does tire me out, but I can recover so much quicker than before.
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My ring typically gets looser when I start to lose weight. The last time, I also noticed that the waistband of my pants got looser almost immediately (THANK YOU, 30DS.) Alas, I've slipped up and gained about half of it back, but that just means I'm looking forward to having better fitting pants again come fall. :P
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    :happy: Definately rings twirling around my fingers, but then pants literally falling off of me! I've come down from a size 20 to a size 10 so far, and that's only been in the past 5 months! :happy:
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    Besides the scale??
    My ring getting loose in my finger :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!