MOMS & DADS....what's your car and do you like it?

Options
123457»

Replies

• jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Toyota Sequoia
  • countryclowboy
    Options
    I have a '00 Ford Exped. 4WD and love it . yes is it 12 yrs old but (best part) it is paif off and it is all mine.
    My husband is looking to replace his car and everytime we talk with a car deal they want to take my Truck. And I I say is "you not taking my truck." in my mama voice and they only than they back off.
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Honda Pilot with 2 kids, 3rd row seat and I LOVE it. We've had it almost 8 years and have put 145K on it and going strong!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I have a '00 Ford Exped. 4WD and love it . yes is it 12 yrs old but (best part) it is paif off and it is all mine.
    My husband is looking to replace his car and everytime we talk with a car deal they want to take my Truck. And I I say is "you not taking my truck." in my mama voice and they only than they back off.

I completely hear you... we have both of ours paid off and its a great feeling!!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Dodge Caravan. It seats up to seven and the seats all fold into the floor so you have a large fairly flat floor for carrying things. So driving to games, moving kids to college or a trip to Home Depot for wood are all easily done. And we bought it used and saved lots of money.

Would I recomend it? Def yes! Its a large vehicle for a resonable cost and I usually get 19 to 24 mpg. But it is a minivan. I would rather own a Wrangler, a Mustang...something non minivanish.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I have two toddlers .. I drive a Range Rover Sport and I absolutely looove it !! Perfect ... Comfortable, easy to drive, enough room for us , traction control, front and rear airbags and Its got enough power and torque if Required !! :-)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Both are exact year/color as in pics... I get the van ....hubby gets the car :) lol We have 3 kids so its a must to have the van

2006_chrysler_town___country-pic-41084.png

26704_74753.jpg

that's the same year/color van i had. I traded it in and got a newer one 3 years ago.