5'4 Ladies: What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    My starting was 198Lbs . I'm currently at 175. Goal weight is at 140-135 but if I can get it to go down to 130 which is my pre-pregnancy weight I will celebrate with a new tattoo and a shopping spree for my next mother's day. :D

It seems like most of us 5'4 ladies would like the 140ish range. :flowerforyou:
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started out at 190lbs in Sept 2010 and went down to 145lbs in May 2011. I got off track and ate crazy until November 2011. The day after Thanksgiving I began again on my MFP journey at 154 lbs (so 9 lbs in 6 months). I am now 136.2. I finished Insanity and lost 8 inches on my waist and am now a size 4. I would still like to lose 10 lbs but as long as I am a 2-4, I don't care what the scale says. I want to be fit and happy. i am slowly upping my calories to a place I can live with and lose slowly so that this is a lifestyle not a diet.
  • shannyfro
    shannyfro Posts: 641
    Options
    I want to be 145, that was my wedding day weight :) I'm 180 so hopefully it won't be too long before I'm that weight again!
  • SkinnnyBitchhh
    Options
    115 is my goal weight, I'm 130 right now. Good luck everyone.
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    5'4" My goal weight is 128, I'm 126 now and have been keeping it there for 2 months. It wasnt my goal weight when I started though because it seemed to difficult a task. I just kept on going once I reached my pseudo goal of 135.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm only about 5'3.5" and I would like to be 120. I'm more concerned with BF% though and would like that to be 16%. If I'm in the mid 120s and hit that I won't worry about losing more weight. Currently I'm at about 20-21% BF. I've accepted that losing a pound or two of muscle would be okay. Don't judge me, I have huge man arms that I would like to tone DOWN a little haha.

I'd also like to be comfortable in my 0s again. They FIT, but they are tight. I'm currently 130-135 (depending on bloat :grumble: )

It is SO refreshing to see a bunch of women striving for higher goal weights. I get so discouraged when I see people my height (or even taller) trying to be 110 and below.
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    125-130
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    145, which is the highest "normal" weight.
  • joymarino
    joymarino Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 120. I am at 132 right now. Technically, I am within the range and my BMI is perfect. However, I've got baby belly and flabby arms that make a tank top a joke.

I guess, we all have to find the place that is right for us.

My major focus is INCHES because the numbers on a scale weight everything: muscle, fat, water, etc. The tape measure is much more accurate for the results that I, personally, want to achieve.

My "baby" will be 7 in July! ;)

Joy
    Mom of 5
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3.75"

I started at 174
    original goal 135-145
    CW: 128
    LW:123 (like earlier this month)

New goal: 115 lbs, or a six pack.
  • ehermann12
    ehermann12 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'4", currently 119, aiming to be 115. Ideally I would want to be 110, and have maintained that in the past, but I've discovered that when I do that I have low energy and intense cravings. I'm just trying to balance my diet more and see what my personal, healthiest weight is while being happy with how I look.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    120, but ideally I would be 115 again.
  • jessiebsnowden
    Options
    My lowest healthy weight was around 23 years old when I was exercising & eating right. I was at about 127. My heaviest was at 192 after having my second child & being on bed rest. I had yo-yoed for years until I got to 160-167 & pretty much stuck in that nook.

I'm aiming for 140 & if I get lower, I'll be happy, but I think that 20 pounds is a great goal for me. My main objective is to feel comfortable, have healthy eating habits, be strong, and have energy.

Hope you are doing well on your journey!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", currently 119, aiming to be 115. Ideally I would want to be 110, and have maintained that in the past, but I've discovered that when I do that I have low energy and intense cravings. I'm just trying to balance my diet more and see what my personal, healthiest weight is while being happy with how I look.
    I have tried to maintain 110, it is so hard. Good luck though!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and my goal weight is between 115 and 130. At my smallest, I was 117 and at my largest 225. I am a small/medium framed 5"4 girl with curves (part of my family is Columbian so i have the hips and booty). A lot of it depends on your frame as well as your genetic makeup. I know what my ultimate goals are and i want to be firm and tight and have muscle. I know that means i will be closer to the 125 range. Gauge your bodyfat percentage too and that will help determine where you want to be. I think it is all a matter of personal preference and constant re-evaluation!

Good luck!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm 120, highest was 146. My goal shrinks the more I do, honestly. Right now my goal is 115. But what is important is how you look, not your number. I am happy with this weight, but I'm going for more.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Well.. I'm 5'5"... close enough, right? I currently weight 173 - 176 pounds, depending on how mean the scale decides to be to me that day... and my original goal was 160. However, once I get down to 160, I may re-evaluate. I'm fairly happy with my body right now, and I don't know how happy I will be if I lose more than 15 pounds. We'll see. However, it does make me feel a little self conscious that there are so many girls out there whose goals are in the 130s and 140s... It makes me think my goal is way too low.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Im 5'4 and my goal is 165lbs

me too. I've been at 165lbs before and it suited me well. My 18 year old athletic daughter weighs 145 lbs so I'm guessing my goal is in the right ballpark.
  • njfitnessgirl
    njfitnessgirl Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my ultimate goal weight is 125lbs. I'm down to 138 now. I'm more about working on my muscle tone and definition now.
  • bethmac_va
    bethmac_va Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 129. However, I'm also doing strength training, so I'm more interested in getting into the clothes I wore at 129 than being 129.

:happy: