5'4 Ladies: What is your goal weight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    145. I will reevaluate when I get there. :)

^^ This:happy:
  • julieleonelli
    Options
    I am also 5'4" and find that I am pretty comfortable at 135, size 6. I am 51 years old.
  • Purplebfly333
    Purplebfly333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and at first 150 was my goal, but now I would like to go to 145.
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm 142 lbs right now and I'm headed for 130 lbs "God willing and the creeks don't rise."

:happy:

Really, my goal is to be a size 6-7. I mean, I can't put a weight on that because I plan on building muscle. I have a medium-smallish frame so I figure that's not unrealistic.

I'm in a normal BMI now for the first time ever. I think even when I was a size 8 before (when I was 12) I was probably much shorter so not a normal BMI.

I'm just going to keep going until I lose all my boobs! :wink: LMAO.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My goal weight right now is 145. I've been stuck between 163-167 for 5 months now!!!

I am considering a tummy tuck and a breast reduction when I get to my goal weight which will probably take off another 10-15 lbs (I'm a 38F and they are not shrinking!!!). My hubby has suggested doing it now and I would probably be at my goal weight and like my body but I want to get there by myself and then get lower with the reductions!!!!
  • angelaelleman
    angelaelleman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    125... 3 more lbs to go. Started at 150 3 months ago.
  • rock_kowgurl
    Options
    I would be happy just to weigh 200 lbs. Once I get down there, I'll start thinking about 160 - my favorite pictures of myself are when I was that weight (and, well, 18 yrs old as well!)
  • pamfm
    pamfm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    5' 3.75"
    SW:148
    CW:144
    GW: 125

I've got a small frame, and the last time I had a good amount of upper body strength and a flat stomach, I was around 125, so I want to be back there. Muscle and fat tend to accumulate in my lower body, while my arms turn to "skinny-fat" twigs if I don't work them enough, so I suspect heavy lifting will need to become a permanent part of my life!
  • JanaLPCCM
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and currently 138. My weight has varied between 103 lbs at my lowest and about 145 lbs at my highest. I am aiming for 125 lbs as that is when I look slim, but still healthy and with a nice shape.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    5'4" and around 135. In the past I've felt good between 130-137. My body seems unable to function right below 129 and over about 138 I *feel* fat.
  • ZillyPaul
    Options
    Im 5'3.75" My highest weight 276, current weight 195. First goal weight was 199. Second goal weight 170. Ultimate DREAM goal weight 126-129. And ill do it too :)
  • V1CT0R1Axxx
    Options
    Hi i'm 5'4" and i weigh 150lb atm and in a (uk) size 12/14. I have quite a small frame and quite easily maintained 130lb before baby no.3!! After baby no. 3 (he's 3 now!) i'm finding it hard to lose weight and keep it off.

My first goal is to get to around 137lb (around 9stone 7lb??) and see how i feel. It's taking ages to see any difference to my tummy though, i always look pregnant!!

Before finding this site i started my diet at 158-160lb (this is where my weight plateaued naturally so aside from pregnancies was my heaviest weight) so have lost a bit, but lots more to go, if anyone wants to add me please do :)
  • meangreen11
    meangreen11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 5'4 and my initial goal weight is 150 lbs. I've always said from the beginning if I could be 150 I'd be really happy, but that I would really like to be 140 lbs. As I get closer to 150, I'm already wondering what it would be like to be 140 lbs.

Ultimately, I just want my belly to be smaller and it seems to be the last place my body will lose the weight. I look a whole lot better and feel better already, I just wonder if I'll ever have an ultimate weight where I'll feel good about my belly...I can't use the excuse "I just had a baby" anymore...she'll be 4 in July! lol

Before starting my weight loss journey, I had a physical and my doctor said even though I was overweight (actually obese), I was 100% healthy, no high Blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc. I still wanted to lose weight to be in a healthy BMI weight range and to feel better about myself.

I was wondering what ultimate weight goal each of you have and what is your main concern as you lose weight.

I am a 51 year old post-hysterectomy/post-menopausal female. I started at 144.8 on MFP, but was just under 150 when I realized I needed to do something.

My GW is 125 although now that I am hovering at 129-130 I am pretty happy and just want more tone and to burn off remaining fat and tighten loose skin. I am slowly upping my calories and moving from circuit training into lifting. I lost about the same amount of weight last year on WW, but I didn't learn to eat right (WW doesn't make me watch my macros like MFP does) and I didn't build any muscle as I was only doing cardio. I weigh what I did when I canceled my WW account last July, but I am smaller because I have ate better and built muscle.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. When I was around 180lbs my goal weight was 150. I thought I'd be SO HAPPY when I got there...but when I did get there I was like GOTTA KEEP GOING!! haha. Now I'm at 136 and I'm STILL not satisfied. As of right now my goal weight is 125 but I'm not really super concerned with the number anymore. I'll be done when my belly is flat lol.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" I started out at 174, and I think I'll be below 20% bodyfat at about 135, which I hope will be "looks sexy in a mirror naked" that's my real goal.
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    140. i'm an 18 year old at 220 lbs, but i figure i'll shoot for the stars
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My inital goal was 145, I've just surpassed that and re-evaluated down to 135, but the closer I get to that the more I think it's not going to be where I feel comfortable, I think I'll ultimately end up somewhere between 120 and 130. I just hope I can do it fairly quickly, right now I'm losing about 1/2lb a week when I really want to be losing 1lb a week!
  • AndreaBG
    AndreaBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    120 lbs. I have no curves so extra weight tends to pile on my arms, face and stomach if I don't stay towards the lower end.
  • liberty0624
    liberty0624 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 60kg (about 132lb), I've just turned 40 so I am hoping that I will be able to get there.