5'1" need to lose 20 lbs...Short ladies???

Options

Replies

• bpcreel
    bpcreel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and want to lose around 25 - 30 lbs! Add me if you want! :-)
  • TorontoWinnie
    TorontoWinnie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi this is exactly me...would love to join others
  • alice_schmalice
    alice_schmalice Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    5'2" and have 30-35 lbs to lose. Looking for friends
  • Bribricolez
    Options
    Im 5.1 and Trying to loose Pounds , Im new here to. Do any of You guys know is it healthy to eat Penut butter and jelly everyday white bread
  • 5arahK
    5arahK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and want to lose 10-20 lbs. Add me if you want. Great post.
  • StarSpangledAnna
    StarSpangledAnna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am the same height but have 75lbs to lose. This is week one for me and I'm actually enjoying it.... I'm also happy to make friends with people on the same journey :)
  • cecilydee1
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 5' tall and I need to loose a lot of weight: I'm a beginner so my current goal is to loose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I have changed my diet, and have started to exercise (slow jog/brisk walk) more vigorously, in the Texas humidity. My ultimate goal is to loose 50 pounds by June 2015.
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'2" and need to lose 10 lbs. that I gained back from 2 yrs. ago. I'm looking for friends, so please feel free to add me.
  • SairaJ28
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'2 and have around 30 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me..
  • ags1224
    ags1224 Posts: 2
    Options
    5' looking to lose 20-25 pounds, I'm not aiming for bmi, bs, more like how I feel about myself. Always looking for someone to help motivate me!
  • digee101
    digee101 Posts: 13
    Options
    5'2" and 1/2. Count me in.
  • weatherlady
    Options
    I'm 5'2", need to lose about 30lbs to be at the "right" weight for my height.
  • KrisN30
    KrisN30 Posts: 19
    Options
    5'2. you can add me :)
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and need to lose 60lbs. I need some friends that are at 1200 calories that I can snoop their food diary. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyEmilijah
    skinnyEmilijah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and am about 147 lbs right now :/ I want to get down to the 115-120 range. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    5' 1". Lost a bunch with MFP. Gained it back. Trying again to lose about 15 lbs :)
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'0". Have always had to deal with not having much room to spare when it comes to gaining weight. Would love to be your MFP friend! I re-joined MFP in January and have had success getting into my "smaller" clothes. Welcome!
  • reddaschund
    reddaschund Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'1 have lost weight numerous times for family weddings (down to 110) keep it off for a couple years and then back up to 130-140.) I love food. I eat when I am sad, happy depressed and to relax. I admit it. If I was offered a million dollars or the ability to eat whatever I wanted to without gaining weight that is what I would pick. Sounds weird I know, but I can't be alone on this am I?
  • lizchic82
    lizchic82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just posed my own thread and now seen this - 5'2.5 lady needing to lose over 20lbs...could really do with a support network too...feel free to add me :-) x
  • lizchic82
    lizchic82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'1 have lost weight numerous times for family weddings (down to 110) keep it off for a couple years and then back up to 130-140.) I love food. I eat when I am sad, happy depressed and to relax. I admit it. If I was offered a million dollars or the ability to eat whatever I wanted to without gaining weight that is what I would pick. Sounds weird I know, but I can't be alone on this am I?

You are me!! I a exactly the same (ok, a little taller and quite a bit heavier) but yes, I hear ya!! I have booked a course of 4 hypnotherapy sessions, as I really need to sort my eating issues out, its my head thats the problem. I am sick of having this rule my life. I would too, rather be 9 stone for the rest of my life, and never again have to worry about my weight, than anything else!!