MFP has made such a LIAR out of me !!

Options

Replies

• Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    love this post. (and I'm not one of those people who goes around saying "omg best post ever!") thanks for the smile this morning! :)
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    Love this! :)
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    Hehe I :heart: this post. I would have given up on MFP a long time ago if it wasn't the fabulous people on here :happy:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This is perfect! Sounds much like myself when I started!!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I haven't been a member that long, but I can see me turning into a MFP-Geek! :love:
  • brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
    MFP is as addictive as other social networks, if not more! I actually think the people here are more sincere though! LOL
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    hahah, i love this post
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great post, I couldn't agree more!!! :drinker:
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I love my FitBit and I did get a HRM (Polar FT7) and wear both. My gym buddies call me gadget girl LOL. I use my phone during workouts to watch youtube, netflix, or listen to music. And after each workout, I'm immediately updating MFP via the app. I love MFP and the things it has introduced me to! I know my BMR, my TDEE, and the Eat More to Weigh Less group. Eventhough I only started my journey in February I've made some great changes to my life (-style)
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! By the way- what's TDEE?? Lol
  • LeshyMarie
    LeshyMarie Posts: 4
    Options
    I LOVE THIS! I told myself I wasn't going to make friends on here, because on my last account, (I deleted my old MFP account because it kept messing up and I was frustrated) it seemed like EVERYONE on my friend's list was acting like it was Facebook.. updating their statuses like every 10 minutes about what they're doing, or who pissed them off, etc. etc. BUT, losing weight without supportive motivating people is hard to do = / So, here I am... again. Looking for some motivating peeps ready to lose that weight, and KEEP it off! =)
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I sooooo LOVE your post !!! I think this is true for ANYONE joining MFP... You get really caught up in EVERYTHING , and then like OH MY GOSH , the weight starts falling off and that's it ... You're HOOKED !!! LOL ... WTG !!! ❤
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    love this post... but what is BMR, TDEE?
  • Pashen4fit
    Pashen4fit Posts: 63
    Options
    LOVE IT
  • kmruse
    kmruse Posts: 19
    Options
    same here. love your post. mfp has a way of taking over your life.......xxx
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    This post made me smile!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    awesome!! :drinker:
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lol I love this...and I have to agree you friends on MFP is what makes this program so fun, motivation and inspiring..I didnt push myself as hard as I do now until i filled my FL with the most inspiring hard working individuals I could ever meet..when I first joined in 2010 I never knew about the community and boy now I see why I didnt succeed then...I <3 MFP
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    love this post... but what is BMR, TDEE?

BMR is Basal Metabolic Rate - the amount of calories your body needs basically to stay alive.
    TDEE is Total Daily Energy Expenditure - the amount of calories needed to fuel your body based on your activity level (sedentary, lightly active, etc.)

There is a group on MFP called Eat More to Weigh Less. Do a search for that group and read the Stickies at the top of the discussion forum. It's all explained there, and includes links to sites with online calculators for easily figuring out your numbers.
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I totally love this post, and I love my Fitbit too! Could you let me know what HRM you went with and how it works out for you? I have been researching them and still do not know what to go with! MFP has really motivated me and is now my main go to sight!