Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options
Hi Girls,

I've been training REALLY hard since Monday 7th, everyday!

In 2 weeks, I went from a 36 DD to a 34 C.

My breast doesn't even look like it belongs to me anymore, smaller size but WHAT THE HELL IT LOOKS LIKE PANCAKES!

I used to have round breast, now I feel like its not the case at all.

What the hell will happened if I go to a B cup?

Will it look like ski jumps? lol. Will the skin adap to the cup? I don't have any stretch marks and usually my skin tightens with the weight loss..

Bouh :(((((

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Whoops, must have clicked on this thread by mistake.

*shifty-eyes*
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    implants are the answer to all of life's boob questions. i decided.
  • JLLemons
    JLLemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I'm going to need pictures to verify this, though.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You should treat yourself to implants is all I can say :)
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm not too sure, I went from a 36DD to a 38C since January, but mine just shrunk all over. Hope you get the answer you need! It's so frustrating! I lost inches all over, but my boobs definitely lost the most. :grumble:
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That has happened to me. As of now, they still have not gone back to normal. Good luck...This may just behow it is for a while :angry:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    implants are the answer to all of life's boob questions. i decided.

I second this, LOL.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Are you doing strength training also? Having toned muscle definition will keep your boobs perky!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I think whether or not you retain them depends on when you gained them. If they came with weight gain, they'll probably go with weight loss. If they came with puberty, and stayed fairly consistent as you got older/gained, then you'll probably keep them.
  • mskitty0303
    mskitty0303 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im suffering from the same thing! before i gained all the weight I was a 34C. At my biggest i was a 38DDD, not 70lbs lighter im at 36C and they look so sad!!! Not even like they did before!!! Im happy to have lost the weight but my boobs are suffering!:explode:
  • mskitty0303
    Options
    haha!
  • noremac
    noremac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Not a girl BUT my wife is,and the same thing happens to her her breasts... become quite small ,and when she was body building it was almost like being next to a boy .go to grab, and nothing Ok you get the idea .Not that i mind i really don't care as long as they work ,whatever you know what i mean again .

Although if you would like to ask her any questions on the subject i will ask her to reply if you want her perspective. My personal opinion I am sure they are still beautiful..

So dont be SAD
  • mskitty0303
    Options
    I agree, before i put on all the weight I was a C cup, now im back to a C cup but they arent the same .....
  • JLynnB
    JLynnB Posts: 6
    Options
    Ugh...That sucks! But it happened to me as well but enjoy being a C cup at least...it could be worse! I wet from a 36B to not fitting a 34A...Sad...
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Mine have changed shape but stayed the same cup size so far. I think it's different for everyone.
  • JLArispe
    JLArispe Posts: 62
    Options
    That is where women usually loose their weight first. All our breast are is a bunch of stored fat cells and when the weight starts coming off that is where it comes from, not much you can do about it. You can try to do bench presses and things for your chest, but that does not always help as you will start to build muscle in a way that you dont want. Best solution, implants!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This is funny you posted this because I am having the same issue. I am a B cup and right before I gave birth 5 months ago it went to a C. I thought it got bigger due to milk. Well my milk supply dried out on me which I was really depressed because I wanted to BF my son till he was at least a year. and I didn't want to use formula but my body didn't want to make the milk. But anyway I just notice this week my boobs went all the way down to an A cup. They felt like they gotten blown up and now they shrunk or something. I am not sure what is going on. I rather loose the fat in my butt right now. I can't stand the big butt on me.
  • slimandhappyin2012
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, mine feel like jello. I've been doing strenght training hoping this will help.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Try not having much to begin with and then losing some. Implants would be the answer if you are that worried.
  • MsGenine
    MsGenine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had that happen after I stopped nursing. They were back to normal in less than two months. This time around I have lost over 50 but my cup size has stayed the same.