Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I went from a C in high school to a B in college, back to a C during pregnancy, D starting breastfeeding, back to a C after the first six months of that, and I'm now a B again, even though we're still breastfeeding. Which I personally don't mind, since running with anything bigger than a B was never comfortable for me, though the poor girls got a bit stretch-marked and sad-looking after all that stretching.

I've just decided I'm gonna get them lifted at some point (maybe), though they did rebound pretty nicely, considering all the abuse I put 'em through. They basically look the same, except breastfeeding gave them super-amazing Gumby-style nipple stretching powers.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I hope mine don't shrink too much. I love them so much. I have always thought my chest was one of my best features. I would cry if I shrank a cup size.
  • temsabi
    temsabi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you plan on having kids your breats will change again. They just change with age and it's natural. You can get a breast lift without the implants just to help with the skin sagginess if you still haven't come to terms with how they look, but I'd also just give it some time. I commend you on your training but this has all happened in a pretty short amount of time, your breats haven't finished taking their new shape yet :) And, like another poster said--lift weights! It will help build muscle there to round things out a bit.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You're young, give your skin some time to tighten up. You may find its not as bad in a few months as it is now.

However, how much boob you lose is dependent on your genetics.

I lost some fat in the decolletage area but I'm still the same cup size, I just don't overflow as much (thank goodness). But one thing I did notice was, at first, I was all sad because they seemed droopy because of it. But now, five months later, they look WAAAY better. :)

I think thats because the skin shrunk.

I hope you experience this effect, too, if it will make you feel better :)
  • clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.

Isn't that like telling someone not to lose too much weight because guys don't like that? I didn't realize you spoke for all men.

I don't think everyone should be jumping to implants as a solution, but there's no reason for people to bash the decision either.

Also, would you be bashing a reconstructive implant procedure?
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    he's supportive, just says to not lose anymore. I'm already in a healthy range but want to be thinner. I hate my boobs too though! I feel like an 80 year old! lol
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Isn't that like telling someone not to lose too much weight because guys don't like that? I didn't realize you spoke for all men.

I don't think everyone should be jumping to implants as a solution, but there's no reason for people to bash the decision either.

Also, would you be bashing a reconstructive implant procedure?

agreed. Its pretty presumptuous to automatically say ALL men find the same things attractive. Plus, most people get them done because THEY like how they will look. I don’t know about any one else, but what I think about my body matters most to me.
  • sassyjvg
    sassyjvg Posts: 32
    Options
    My boob shrank too to my dismay. Later for implants though, how's about a good water bra or pushup bra? I wonder what happens to the 80% of those that regain the weight and have implants on top of that?
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I am sorry, with all due respect, what is rude about a women telling another women to love her body?? Too many girls on here are saying "get a boob job", I don't think that's the answer.. Maybe our society, instead of teaching girls that they can fix themselves, maybe we should start teaching them to love themselves and that girls in magazine are photoshopped to have flatter tummys and bigger boobs.

Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.

Well that's rude. That may be your opinion but I bet you would be surprised. The majority of implants do not look "tacky." and if that is what someone chooses to do, it shouldn't affect your opinion. Also, a 34D to a 32C is not a drastic change so you likely don't have many of the "symptoms" described.
  • clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, with all due respect, what is rude about a women telling another women to love her body?? Too many girls on here are saying "get a boob job", I don't think that's the answer.. Maybe our society, instead of teaching girls that they can fix themselves, maybe we should start teaching them to love themselves and that girls in magazine are photoshopped to have flatter tummys and bigger boobs.

Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.

Well that's rude. That may be your opinion but I bet you would be surprised. The majority of implants do not look "tacky." and if that is what someone chooses to do, it shouldn't affect your opinion. Also, a 34D to a 32C is not a drastic change so you likely don't have many of the "symptoms" described.

The rude part is saying all implants are tacky.

I don't think I need to further explain that...
  • marieautumn
    Options

i think its pretty rude to say women with implants look tacky.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Whoops, must have clicked on this thread by mistake.

*shifty-eyes*

:laugh:
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    not loving how implants are everybody's solution here. really ladies? Is it worth all that risk?

It's so sad really. What happened to loving our bodies/?
  • marieautumn
    Options
    not loving how implants are everybody's solution here. really ladies? Is it worth all that risk?

It's so sad really. What happened to loving our bodies/?
    i love my body just fine, thank you :smile: enhancements and all.
  • boppinbadger
    Options
    Such a shame so many ladies think surgery is the answer - personally I could never put myself through something potentially life threatening for the sake of vanity.
    If it is the way you want to go, at least give it time for your body to adapt to your new weight first, especially if you have lost it fast. Maintain the same weight for at least 6 months to allow your body to re-adjust and get a good skin care routine backed up by toning exercise. Don't rush into something you may regret (and yes I know many people have successful boob jobs and love them, but there are 1000s of people who have had the opposite result - even when going to the best doctors there can be complications or the result isn't as natural as they hoped). I'm not saying don't do it, just give it some serious thought and research first.
  • ammatzner
    ammatzner Posts: 11
    Options
    I know what you mean... started dieting and lost all 3.4 lbs from my breasts. Went from a C back to an A- small B. RRRAGE!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to lose my thighs and tummy thank you very much....leave my boobies along. LOL

Amen... ~misses my boobies~:sad:
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to say....mine are pancakes too...boo hoo...but my husband absolutely loves them just the way they are!!:blushing:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    i was a "B" when I started. Went to an "A"... all my bras were uncomfortable so I went to get fitted and now I'm a "C"

The only explaination I got is lifting weights.

Also, I resent all the comments that being small is bad and ought to be corrected surgically....

QUIT HATING ON WOMENS BODIES!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options

Who cares? It's about how SHE feels about her body. Besides, your statement is generalized & rude.

to the OP: I lost 50 pounds a few years ago and went from a 36DD to a 34B. They looked like you describe. I think if I could do it all over again, I might have had a lift just to perk the girls up. I really didn't mind the smaller size, as I think it makes you look smaller.

Unfortunately, I lost my natural breasts to cancer and am now sporting implants (good thing I'm not here to impress certain guys). The implants are perky, heavy and full. I would not make this choice for cosmetic reasons, because to me, they're not all that comfortable. Most women are fine with them, though. I'd take my soft little saggies back in a heartbeat.