Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I lost all the body fat from my body above my navel. ALL of it. I went from a B to an AA. I didn't even have anything to lose and I lost it :(
  • Stefini525
    Stefini525 Posts: 9
    Options
    Mine pulled the diappearing act when I had my second child, but losing weight hasn't helped the situation any. I feel for you! I miss my girls they way they were!
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to lose my thighs and tummy thank you very much....leave my boobies alone. LOL

I know, right? :laugh:
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    Beats me what happened, I've been on this diet for 11 months and haven't lost one ounce off my boobs. I lost 45 lbs but not an ounce off these babies which are staying at 40Ds
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.

Who cares? It's about how SHE feels about her body. Besides, your statement is generalized & rude.

this ^^
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I am so sorry you went through that, I couldn't even imagine.:(

But, It's totally different if people get them for medical reasons though and not for cosmetic reasons, imo.
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Who cares? It's about how SHE feels about her body. Besides, your statement is generalized & rude.

to the OP: I lost 50 pounds a few years ago and went from a 36DD to a 34B. They looked like you describe. I think if I could do it all over again, I might have had a lift just to perk the girls up. I really didn't mind the smaller size, as I think it makes you look smaller.

Unfortunately, I lost my natural breasts to cancer and am now sporting implants (good thing I'm not here to impress certain guys). The implants are perky, heavy and full. I would not make this choice for cosmetic reasons, because to me, they're not all that comfortable. Most women are fine with them, though. I'd take my soft little saggies back in a heartbeat.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options

But, It's totally different if people get them for medical reasons though and not for cosmetic reasons, imo.

according to YOU. i dont understand why some one would care so much what other people are choosing to do to their bodies?
  • clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

to the OP: I lost 50 pounds a few years ago and went from a 36DD to a 34B. They looked like you describe. I think if I could do it all over again, I might have had a lift just to perk the girls up. I really didn't mind the smaller size, as I think it makes you look smaller.

Unfortunately, I lost my natural breasts to cancer and am now sporting implants (good thing I'm not here to impress certain guys). The implants are perky, heavy and full. I would not make this choice for cosmetic reasons, because to me, they're not all that comfortable. Most women are fine with them, though. I'd take my soft little saggies back in a heartbeat.

So do you ask a person their reason for implants before saying they look tacky?

Probably not.
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You're very funny(the way you put it)!!! And SO TRUE!!!:laugh:
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Yeah, mine are long gone too. I went from an almost D to a barely full B and I've only lost like half of what I want to lose .. Hopefully what I have left is willing to stick around cause lord knows I need em, invested in a really good pushup bra for now though.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh, yay! BOOB TALK! Bewwwwwwbs!
    Wheeeeeeee!

Okay, so my two cents:

I got measured a couple of weeks ago, and the chick told me that I went from a 44C to a 38DD. Really? DD? That seems like an awful lotta fuss for two empty shrivelly little boobies. I've definitely lost the inches in the under-bewb region. But no way have they inflated to DD. I think the chick probably just wanted me to demand that she re-measure. Yeah, that's probably it. Either way, if mine were detachable, I'd toss 'em in the trash and never look back.
  • TeriLynnSpano
    Options
    Even with the weight training and my "pecs" getting bigger, the fat in my bewbies has disappeared - making them look just HORRIBLE!

I told hubby I was going for implants - as soon as I save up enough money. Just to get my cup size back! I went from a small C to a large A....but they are so...lifeless....

They used to watch me do my hair and makeup...now they make sure I don't trip over anything on the carpet. :(
  • AmberCHP
    AmberCHP Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think you have a common struggle that a lot of women have. I would first give it some time, depending in your skin it may or may not shrink back. Chest exercises will help but very slightly. As other's mentioned boobs are made up of fat and as your body fat percentage goes down they will shrink regardless. Hopefully you luck out and your skin has enough elasticity to shrink back but if not weigh your options. Implants are very expensive and there are lots of complications. However if you put in all this effort to lose weight and end up hating your body because of saggy breast then I think you should consider them.
    I am not finished my weight loss journey. Once I get there I will weigh the options and consider getting a lift (and implants possibly). In either event I think you should weight to see what your skin is going to do and then weigh your options.
  • TeriLynnSpano
    Options
    So funny(the way you put it)!! And so true!!:laugh:
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too. I was a 36 D/DD pre-kids, then went to a 38G when nursing, then lost weight and went to 34D (LONGS) from the sag skin. Hahahaha! Banana boobs when I bend over! That's what push up bras are for, right? I am not an implant kind of girl (I have kids watching everything I do and I would never want them to do it) and I am not willing to risk being cut for looks (and I'm in my 30s....so in 20 years the rest of me will be falling anyways, might as well match!) I nursed babies for 4 years so they served their purpose. ;) If the husband doesn't want to hear slapping when we are having "fun" well then he can wear earplugs. :P
  • clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh, yay! BOOB TALK! Bewwwwwwbs!
    Wheeeeeeee!

Okay, so my two cents:

I got measured a couple of weeks ago, and the chick told me that I went from a 44C to a 38DD. Really? DD? That seems like an awful lotta fuss for two empty shrivelly little boobies. I've definitely lost the inches in the under-bewb region. But no way have they inflated to DD. I think the chick probably just wanted me to demand that she re-measure. Yeah, that's probably it. Either way, if mine were detachable, I'd toss 'em in the trash and never look back.

Your band size went down which made your cup size go up :)

36C=34D=32DD, so your probably actually bigger than a DD!
  • titserfides
    titserfides Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my girls lost weight, too. needed new bras.:laugh:
    i don't worry, i have a lot to lose in those parts!
  • thirdday70x7
    thirdday70x7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I guess I see this differently. I've had a rather big chest since high school and its caused nothing but problems for me. I can't buy clothes that other girls buy (forget bathing suits), i've had back and neck pains. Now that I'm loosing weight, they are starting to get smaller, although I'm not sure If i can switch sizes yet.

It will be a blessing for me to be a bit smaller. I think that mine will be bigger no matter what, but I can't weight to shed the weight and some of my boobies lol
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

this ^^

No one can take a joke on here.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    not loving how implants are everybody's solution here. really ladies? Is it worth all that risk?

It's so sad really. What happened to loving our bodies/?
    i love my body just fine, thank you :smile: enhancements and all.

To each their own. But like I've said before just be glad they are healthy. Seriously.