Question for girls ! Boobies!

Options

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.

Isn't that like telling someone not to lose too much weight because guys don't like that? I didn't realize you spoke for all men.

I don't think everyone should be jumping to implants as a solution, but there's no reason for people to bash the decision either.

Also, would you be bashing a reconstructive implant procedure?

Again, I was trying to make a joke about doing something for men.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    not loving how implants are everybody's solution here. really ladies? Is it worth all that risk?

It's so sad really. What happened to loving our bodies/?
    i love my body just fine, thank you :smile: enhancements and all.

To each their own. But like I've said before just be glad they are healthy. Seriously.
    i'm glad they are healthy and i dont think getting implants or not has any effect on their health. i look at it as putting my body back together after childbirth.
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Yep, I went from a 38DD to a 36D, and they are definitely saggy. I'm not happy with it, and I hate think about losing more as I tone up and lose the last 20 pounds. Surgery is an option for me, but I think I'll finish losing weight, tone up, and THEN give it a year to see if the skin will tighten a bit. I haven't been less than a C cup since puberty...

I hope you are able to either solve the issue by any means or learn to accept, which can be difficult.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    To each their own. But like I've said before just be glad they are healthy. Seriously.
    i'm glad they are healthy and i dont think getting implants or not has any effect on their health. i look at it as putting my body back together after childbirth.

Totally.

But what I was trying to say is after watching a loved one struggle with cancer, just be glad the boobs are healthy. Not saying implants (or even a reduction) for personal or cosmetic reasons lead to bad health. I just wish women on here would be happy they are 1. getting healthier and putting their best foot forward; 2. have healthy breasts.
  • hikergalrm
    hikergalrm Posts: 20
    Options
    They go first:sad:
  • msaap
    msaap Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It's funny, I've lost about 80lbs over the last year and a half. I went from a 40DDD to a 34F and they are more perky looking to me. Mom has lost about 200lbs over the last 5 years and hers look like flat pancakes. She's thinking about getting implants, but at 62 I really don't want her to have surgery to get boobs.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    LMAO! @ the originator.... this has happened to me as well... do butterflies and pushups and it will tone them... remember the old saying "we must we must we must increase our bust" LOL
  • RobinShay
    RobinShay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I have never been bigger than a C but now i'm losing weight and they are a changing (deflating) :sad: . WE ALL LOVE OUR BODIES, if we didnt , non of us would be on MFP to lose the weight and be healthier.

Me, Personally if i am working this hard for a nicer, healthier body I dont believe having flat boobies should be my end result. *FOR ME* my soon to be healthy, sexy body should have nice firm round and maybe even bigger boobies and when I buy them, I will love them. :blushing:

So to each your own. PS. A very handsome man I know says "boobies are boobies" :laugh:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Whoops, must have clicked on this thread by mistake.

*shifty-eyes*

LMAO
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    yea i haven't lost a single inch off my boobs no help from me. I have lost 35lbs and many many inches everywhere but there.

Seriously. I thought those would be the first to go for me...no such luck.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yea i haven't lost a single inch off my boobs no help from me. I have lost 35lbs and many many inches everywhere but there.

Seriously. I thought those would be the first to go for me...no such luck.

So are you saying there is no hope for me and mine? LOL
    Ugh, we all have different issues. I hope to lose off of mine but so far they aren't going anywhere. They hold me back from so many cute tops and around that 'time', they try to eat my face!

OP: We are never really happy are we? I am sorry you have dealt with this change. It seems like you have received a lot of good advice here. Best wishes to you and your new body.

I only lose off my face! That is how it seems. 15 pounds down and the only comment I get is: "Oh I can really see it in your face!". SMH! Hang in there.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    You need to exercise the muscles behind them as you lose weight. Try taking light weights, lay on your back and lift them up. That works that muscle, push ups too.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    implants are the answer to all of life's boob questions. i decided.

agreed! ;-)
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.

worst advice ever. In fact, the titanic's lifeboat situation was a better idea.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Love the weight I have lost but I miss my boobs. I have started saving for implants.

Don't do it. Guys don't actually like them.

Who cares as long as she likes them.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Mine did the same thing after I finished nursing my son. They jumped up 2 cup sizes while I was nursing, and then went back down afterwards.

I think skin tone and genetics play a large part... I think it's just a fact of life for some women.
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Im suffering from the same thing! before i gained all the weight I was a 34C. At my biggest i was a 38DDD, not 70lbs lighter im at 36C and they look so sad!!! Not even like they did before!!! Im happy to have lost the weight but my boobs are suffering!:explode:

I am where you used to be and feel like I would give ANYTHING to wear a 36C!! I have had big boobs since I was a teenager and they never seen to get smaller.....only bigger!! I am hoping that when I reach my goal, they will have shrunk some. Told hubby I was going to hit my goal and have a boob job to put them back up where they belong!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Can't help you I have lost 100 pounds but have only gone down one cup size; I am still a (small)DD; are you doing strength training?? I work my chest a few times a week so I think that has helped keep my boobies...
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Implants are so controversial. I had small, tuberous breasts, so I got implants. Big deal! I feel so much more confident and happy with my body. Besides, I didn't opt for huge playboy bunny sized boobs (not that there's anything wrong with that if that's what you want), just something that looked natural on my body.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    Don't get implants, they look tacky. Love your boobs! If your self conscious about the size, get a padded bra. I used to be a 34 D, and now I'm a 32 C, but I love it, I feel like clothes fit so much better.

See if you are singing this same tune in your 30's after having carried and nursed multiple kids...lol @ 19, we all loved out boobs sweetheart!